TripAdvisor
Inbox
Search
Open today: 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Review Highlights
Blue Cave closed. Sea very choppy.

This is quite an expensive trip, even if the blue cave had been open, so I would suggest doing it... read more

Reviewed September 29, 2019
GerrardFamily
Chester, United Kingdom
Transfer from Split to Milna

We used the transfer service to and from Split airport to Milna . Journey took about 40 minutes in... read more

Reviewed September 18, 2019

from $101.51
from $101.51
from $563.92
More Info
All reviews blue lagoon island tour an amazing experience boat ride nice boat hvar town mamma mia fantastic trip croatian islands day trip swimming spots great music pie from start to finish have a good time whole group wine tasting
Selected filters
Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

The best tour we took. Visited so many places, saw the caves & the lagoon, many islands. Thank you guys! (n girls)

1  Thank j19702018
Reviewed June 12, 2018

This will be perhaps be strange to some, because I was not on the trip but I must commend the way you do business. After a short browse on the internet we booked a trip with you, but unfortunately we did take it as the excursion to the blue cave was canceled due to bad weather. We were immediately offered to choose another day or a refund, which made us delighted. Thank you very much!

3  Thank dunja20182018
Reviewed June 7, 2018

We booked via their facebook page and took a tour from Split. The whole experience was nice, the booking process was easy enough (thank you for support Loki). The crew is young but capable, made us feel welcome. The only downside of the tour is a bit of crowd at the Cave, other than that I really recommend it.

2  Thank andy45346
Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

I had a very nice day offshore. Even though I booked it just for myself, I didn't feel lonely in the group. The staff was young and easy going, very skillful skipper. Very comfortable seats and a new boat, so for a person who just likes to sit in a boat and enjoy the sea (like myself) it was a relaxing experience. Not sure if it was worth 99e, since some of the attractions were closed or too crowded.

2  Thank karitas24
BracExcursions, Public Relations Manager at Brac Excursions, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2018

Dear Karita thank you so much for your lovely review <3 We are proud to receive compliments on behalf of our boat and our crew. Of course, unfortunately we have no affect on availability or to an increased number of people waiting to see certain attraction.

Reviewed June 4, 2018

We did the seven islands tour, had a great time. Great guide, really cool boat and a breathtaking view! We managed to get some snorkelling done at the blue lagoon and then have a walk around Hvar! Also we saw a blue cave I highly recommend!

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank Dasha U

Dear Dasha, comments like yours just bright our day up. We are happy and proud to be a part of your holiday memories. Thank you!