“One Night in Toulouse...”

Appart'City Confort Toulouse Aeroport Blagnac
Ranked #10 of 17 Hotels in Blagnac
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Had business in Toulouse.
Colleagues travelling in late so needed somewhere near Balgnac airport.
They were staying in the Holiday Inn next to the Park & Suites.
I had the better deal methinks.
Good breakfast buffet
Good room.
Quite considering proximity to the airport.

1  Thank engineer-foodie

Reviewed July 9, 2013

My room was on the top floor at the end of the corridor which was an ideal location as I prefer to be away from the lifts. The room was well presented with a kitchen area featuring a good sized fridge which was handy as I bought various fresh local produce. With the aid of the electric shutters, the room at night was very quiet and pitch black which for me was perfect. Breakfast was good and catered to all tastes however the bar menu during the day was restricted to "Croque Monsieurs" which may not be to everyone's taste. There is a large shopping centre approx 15 mins walk from the hotel which had a few restaurants, additionally the food at the oriental restaurant opposite the hotel was very nice. The driver service offered by the hotel is cheaper than local taxi's and with a little persuading, do take credit cards was an average round trip into Tolouse centre cost approx 60euro. The wifi signal was not constantly strong but sufficient for the work that I needed to do - additionally, the poor strength could have been because my room was located at the farthest end of the corridor from the reception. I would use this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Arrived at hotel and met by friendly staff. Very good room on the third floor with large balcony. Behind the hotel you will find a large shopping mall - well worth a look. Hotel room was very clean with a pc and for those who want to stay longer a kitchen area with dishwasher. I would go back. There is a free shuttle from Toulouse airport but please note you have to walk to the coach point for hotels and call them for a pick up.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Direction_Department, Directeur général at Appart'City Confort Toulouse Aeroport Blagnac, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for giving us your feedback. We are delighted that you had a pleasant stay in our hotel.

We take note of your remark concerning the shuttle, as it is thanks to you that we can constantly improve the services we offer our clients.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon in Blagnac or in one of Group Park & Suites’ residences.

Best regards,
The management

Reviewed July 3, 2013

I stayed overnight at this hotel and would only recommend it for only one night I got an upgrade to a suite facing the Main Highway into Toulouse and could not open a window because of the traffic noise it was constant never stopping day and night There is nothing outside the hotel to do as it is on the side of the motorway at jtn 902.2
The breakfast was basic and cost €16.00 per person The WiFi ok no problem there but a bit complicated to login there is a free car park the hotel caters mainly for group training

1  Thank silverjet9
Reviewed February 7, 2013

As a frequent business visitor to Toulouse, I had never stayed in this hotel, and never will again!
Firstly, having been given a wifi logon sheet at reception and gone to my room, I discovered that I could not logon, due to the logon data already being used by someone else. Returning to reception, firstly the surly girl would not believe me, and secondly when she reluctantly gave me another sheet, I checked it to find exactly the same information on it (same password, username etc.) I then insisted on a new sheet with different data...well, EVERYTHING was too much trouble for her, but I eventually got what I - the Customer (remember?) - requested.
I thought my problems were over, but, next morning....
I ordered a taxi for 0830 from the (different) girl on reception at 0800, before going to breakfast. At 0830, no taxi. At 0840, I asked her if it was on the way, she re-assured me that it was. At 0845, I asked if it was going to arrive soon, as I had to be in a meeting at 0900. "The "shuttle" will be here soon" she said. I informed her that I didn't want the shuttle and that I had ordered a taxi some 45 minutes before, which still had not arrived. "But you can take the shuttle, it is the same," she insisted. I then asked to see the Manager, who - to his credit having heard my story - immediately offered to drive me himself to my meeting, which I accepted. I arrived 5 minutes late for my meeting. So, a Terrible rating is elevated to Poor simply due to the actions of the Manager, who - if he hasn't already done so - needs to re-train his reception staff in the (clearly forgotten) skills of Customer Service

Room Tip: Close outside shutters to minimise noise in rooms