“Good for a quick lunch”
Review of Le Carrelet

Le Carrelet
Ranked #3 of 137 Restaurants in Blagnac
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 12, 2019 via mobile

We needed a decent but fast place for lunch and this place filled the bill.

Food was very good and well presented. Modern decor was fine, service was satisfactory if a bit lacking in warmth.

Would go there again.

Date of visit: April 2019
Thank Jeff and Evelyn... W

Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

The most essential part about going out to a restaurant was accomplished. Food was great! The only issue was the way we were welcomed. Not the most warming smile nor attitude but.. at the end, the service did get better. (If not, the grading would be just good.)

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

Another delicious lunch. For stater I had the two salmon tart and for main, the fish. For dessert I had the apple tart with fruit coulis. One of my favorite restaurants to come to for lunch.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank mellissaELFASSI
Reviewed April 27, 2017

I went here a few months ago on a work related lunch. Now I have to be in the mood eat fish/seafood and sometimes do so but as I had not booked that restaurant I didn't know it was predominantly a fish one until I got there.I was able to chose a non fish starter which was reasonable but when I asked for the only meat main course and the waitress asked how I wanted it cooked I replied "Bien Cuit" (well done) as that is how I like my meat but I was told tersely that "This is not possible" and had to settle for "à point" (medium rare) which I did not enjoy, and the wine was overpriced IMO and cost what i would have expected to pay in a restaurant in Place de Capitole in the centre of Toulouse and not in the suburbs.

To be fair the place was very busy indeed and it was the run up to Xmas with what appeared to be business customers having lunch and to be fair I suppose I should really visit there again on a less busy time of the day and year. but have been put off by an unfavourable first impression.

This Restaurant would probably suit those business types who like to continue discussing work related issues over the table, a practice I deplore, but not for a couple or some friends wanting a quiet relaxed meal.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed April 20, 2016

I went to this restaurant based on the positive reviews on Tripadvisor. The food was not as good as I was expecting, certainly nothing wrong with it but it did not stand out as any better than seafood I've had at most other restaurants. The wait staff was very nice.

I would still recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: April 2016