“Delightful surprise”

Today
8:00 PM
Ranked #1 of 137 Restaurants in Blagnac
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

Was staying in the Aerel hotel when I found this delight.
Looks like it’s the hotel restaurant but they are not actually connected.

No a la carte menu, only specials depending on what’s fresh that day, as explained to me by a very pleasant chef.

Everyone had good English, which was a bonus as no menu, just a chalk board.
The waiter beautifully translated the menu for me which made it more appetising.
Set dinner of 1 , 2 or 3 courses. I had the 2 course for €25.00.

Good value, small portions, see photos. But high standard, good flavours and expertly cooked.

After a long day on the road, tired, not looking forward to a miserable hotel restaurant, this was a delightful surprise.
Would recommend.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank JMMenace

Reviewed June 29, 2018

I had no reservation but was seated fairly quickly with a choice of inside or outside eating. Table and staff was great as was the food.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank Christopher L
Reviewed June 20, 2018

Good welcome, good service, delicious food.
We like the chef's approach also, just a few dishes on the menu but all prepared with fresh ingredients. So the menu changes regularly (according to the waiter - it was our first visit so we can't actually vouch for that!) On the evening we went the dishes has a mild oriental / asian twist - lovely.
We'll go again. Well done to the chef and the front of house team.

Date of visit: June 2018
2  Thank Eric P
Reviewed June 18, 2018

I have been to this diner a couple of times but was unimpressed. The premises are pleasant and the service as good as other restaurants of this size and type but I was disappointed by the choice of meals although I accept it is not an à la carte restaurant.

I do not eat salad , indeed leaf vegetables give me digestive problems, but much of the limited menu has lots of it especially the starters. I also felt that the portions were on the small side.

Somebody else had chosen to dine there as it is in a convenient location but I like to be fed when I eat and I still felt hungry after the meal. There is more choice and larger portions in the excellent Canteen where I work and of course it is cheaper.

Blagnac is not short of restaurants of various types and sizes and I personally would go elsewhere although for people who have a large breakfast at home before work and a full evening meal it is probably good for a small lunchtime snack..

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank Steve5223
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

The restaurant was empty. They said no tables were available. I suggest you book otherwise you could be disappointed.

Date of visit: March 2018