We turned up on spec to stay the night of the 26 September at 19.00.
Room was small & hot and until I opened the window to cool the room down I did not realise the noise from the main road.
Wsa charged 151.24euros for room & dinner for 2. Very expensive and would not touch it ever again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LOGIS le Miramont hotel, 18 non-smoking rooms including 3 for families, free WIFI, view on Pyrenees or on old city, park and bike storage. Walking distance from local spa "le Jardin des Bains", in thermal district of Argeles-Gazost. Ideal for cycling (close to famous passes of le Tour de France), skiing, hiking and rafting. On site, Des Petits Pois Sont Rouges restaurant: half-board package available for minimum length of stay of 3 nights, when booking directly at the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel le Miramont reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Argeles-Gazost
- Argelès-Gazost Best Western