“Want this to be my new local !”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Fountain Inn

The Fountain Inn
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Clent
Cuisines: British, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wirral, United Kingdom
“Want this to be my new local !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

I live miles from here, but my girlfriend lives nearby took me here. Is such a nice pub. All the staff are great think the lady I met was the person in charge Jacqueline Macey very well organised with everything. Had chicken sandwich and chips and tasted great. I saw that this pub had many awards for its great food. Lunchtime the pub was busy, with people sitting outside too, in the sun. Also told this lady who i have never met before, I will make this my local. You may have to book in advance for larger parties if you want to have food, a very busy pub ! Thank you Jill and Alan, see you again soon on our bikes :o)

Visited April 2013

Kidderminster, United Kingdom
“Delicious Food and Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

We went here on 09/04/13 for our second wedding anniversary, (we had been twice before). The food was delicious. I had tuna steak and my husband had swordfish and we both had soup to start. We also shared a dessert, which was actually a trio of mini desserts (such a great idea). Our trio was a mint choc chip icecream, a lemony merangue and a raspberry cheescake. Also the staff were so polite and gave such good service and he red wine was very smooth. I would definately recommend it, but book ahead as it is very popular. Not really cheap, but really worth it for a special occasion as the food and service is so good.

Also if you like your real ale you can buy three different real ales (a third of a pint each), again such a good idea.

Bromsgrove
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

We phoned to see if there was any possibility of getting a table for lunch (in 30 minutes) Jackqui , one of the owners was happy to oblige. We started with deep fried prawns with Thai sweet chilli dip. Our main courses were outstanding and would not have been out of place served in Michilin starred restaurants. My wife managed two of the choice of mini deserts whilst I had an excellent coffee which finished off the perfect meal.
The service from the Fountain team was excellent Richard and Jacqui, certainly have combined excellent service, wonderful food and very good cellar.
We will certainly return in the very near future.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“over priced and not rated in my opinion”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

you have very little space between tables, staff are rude and could definately be more helpful. the food is of small portions and over priced. would not recommend to any one.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank sylevester777
Measham, United Kingdom
“Why do people rave over this pub”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

This is after all only a pub. We went on Sunday 14th not by choice with a party, I'd been a couple of times before.
Your packed in so much you can't get up from your table once your sitting down.
The food is nothing to rave about and very over priced, the deserts well if you can call them that, you have to pick three and they come in the smallest glasses i've ever seen why can't they serve 1 normal sized desert I've had better pub meals.