“So good, I'm going back tonight!”
Review of Basta Cosi !

Basta Cosi !
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The restaurant Basta Cosi is open seven days a week from noon to 2:00PM. The evening monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday and sunday from 7:30PM to 10:30PM. Friday and saturday evening from 7:30PM to 11:00PM
Malaucene, France
“So good, I'm going back tonight!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

It's a warm and friendly atmosphere, with a quiet back terrace away from traffic and surrounded by trees. The menu is authentic and interesting and the ingredients are fresh and high quality. Wine selection is Italian and varied, and the service is "juste comme il faut"!
If I'm correct, the name means "Just so". I think it should be "Just so good!".

• Visited August 2013

“Very good”
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Colo place, good food and good service. Our pasta was perfect, The place is not that fancy but is welcomefull! Server by The owner. Recomended

• Visited August 2013
“Don't miss it!”
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

What a jewel! Pure Italian in the heart of Provence! The owner will make any dish you want, and the pizza is great! Sometimes you just need some Italy !

Visited July 2013
Avignon, France
“New life to a great place!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I have enjoyed several decent meals at Basta Cosi. It used to be superb but during the last few months it was pot luck as to whether the superb rating continued....I now know why! Last week saw a change of ownership. The kitchen crew have stayed and the new owners, David and Laurence are there full of enthusiasm and motivation.

We were 4 for lunch last Saturday and it was a real pleasure to eat there again....great food and GREAT service...I ate Salmon which was cooked and presented to perfection and my panacotta was the best ever! My friends were equally pleased.

I have no hesitation in thoroughly recommending this gem of a restaurant. It's not the easiest place to find but well worth the patience to find it! Good luck to the new team...You have set the bar very high...I'll be back to check you out very soon!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Nicomondiale
Reading, United Kingdom
“Worth a visit”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

It's a little tucked away but easy enough to find with a smartphone or just asking someone :-)

Decent food at a decent price - not something that's easy to say around Avignon. We had a very pleasant evening there, some good food too. Between my rusty French, and their staff who spoke a good mix of Italian, English and French, we were able to get a main course as a starter to share too; the flexibility was appreciated!

The setting is really nice - a pleasant "back garden" vibe, so much so that we ordered a second bottle of wine after we were done eating, just to enjoy the place.

• Visited June 2013