All reviews the main road good size one night the river mathilde beds ste garage hosts walks tarn
Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

This place is the epitome of what hotel hospitality should be. The hotel itself is simple but fantastically situated, perfectly clean, well-decorated and comfortable. However it is the great service of the staff that elevates this hotel above its 2* rating. The owners are welcoming, discreet, friendly and willing to do whatever they can to make your stay a great one. The hotel has two lovely little terraces as well which are an added bonus. Would thoroughly recommend this hotel!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

We had a only one night here but it was a fantastic stay. The hotel was perfect, breakfast was great. The hosts themselves extremely helpful and booked our canoe trip resulting in them actual rescuing us too which was unexpected. Highly recommended and would use again

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Skye S
Reviewed November 16, 2017

Although this accommodation is defined as a hotel, this is more like a home from home, with Mathilde and her husband looking after their guest very well. I contacted the hotel initially concerning parking, as I was on a road trip and wanted to make sure that my car was safe during my stay. Mathilde replied that there was no private parking, but would keep a public space available, upon arrival Mathilde had parked to save me a spot directly outside the hotel overlooked from my room. This to me went the extra mile, as did the booking of a recommended restaurant. Breakfast was very good with a selection of local jams and honey. They both work very hard to make sure that the hotel is very welcoming and clean for their guests with a bar available either on the private terrace or watching the world go by in the front of the hotel each afternoon. Excellent !!!

Room Tip: Very little traffic, but room on front of hotel is not on main road
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank PudseyBasingstoke
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

My favourite hotel in a week spent travelling through Aveyron / Lozere and the lowest cost! Super friendly owners, charming modern decor, spotless, comfy beds, books and magazines a plenty all in a beautiful medieval village.
Parfait :)

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 11, 2017

Stayed in this hotel with a group, we had seven rooms with a half board arrangement. The hotel does not do evening meals they have an arrangement with local restaurants. The book your table and off you go. The rooms are good, clean and a good size. Beds made and fresh towels every day. The young couple running the hotel are wonderful, they are ahead or you in every way, so attentive without being over-so. Nothing is a trouble. We parked our motorcycles in their garage and had help carrying the luggage to the room. Ste Enimie is a beautiful small town by the river. Good riding or cycling roads, nice walks, canoes for river trips or small boats with transport back to base. The whole area is so nice to visit, I could go back for more many times and not get bored.

Room Tip: Room 6 was very good, no complaints from my group on the other 6 rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends