See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Just finished a week long stay at Le Plage. A recently refurbished hotel with a cool vibe and boutique hotel feel. Can not fault the hotel. It has a great pool which isn't crowded and a private beach. We stayed room only and ate out. The food in the hotel looked very fancy so not to our taste but I am sure foodies would love it!!

The hotel is only a short walk from the vibrant centre of La Grande Motte. Here yo can find numerous high quality restaurants and bars with sea views.

I would recommend this hotel to families and couples looking for a relaxing quality hotel

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Andy J
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

I came here for a trip away and saw the reviews and was excited to stay here. I booked a delux sea view room and the room although smaller than imagined for the price and for a for a delux was lovely renovated . I was dismayed that the website stated there is a free shuttle from the airport to the hotel, the hotel staff where not aware of this and so that was the first disappointment . The second was the “beach club “ attached to the hotel which serves limited alcohol and only serves salads for
Lunch . That would not be a problem if there was pool service at the hotel pool. I waited 3 hours by the pool and no one came , I ordered my drink inside the hotel and this was my first and only
Drink here ... now I remake why this wonderful venue is sparse or guests . I was told that no food is served at the hotel restaurants between 10 and 7.30pm .... so if you want hot food at This five star hotel during the day or a alcoholic beverage think again. The only food they serve is salad in the beach club by the sea outside of the hotel ... book early as there is a wait if you can get in .....choosing to stay by the pool beucase the beach club was full I noticed the bar staff cooking meet and frites at the bar b que I asked if I could order and they said it was only for staff but you can order at 7.30 pm. I find this completely obsurded ... that they cook pool side but you can’t order or eat just smell the cooking .... they don’t serve drinks .......that they would rather their clientele leave the hotel to find food and spend their money else where ? I had a flight at 10pm and missed breakfast so had lunch out of the hotel at White Beach ( beautiful) , the hotel kindly drove me there , I came back hoping I could get a light snack of dinner before my flight only to be told that there was not food until 7.30 unless I wanted salad. Now food and good rooms are important to me , this hotel falls short of that. On the up side the staff are friendly and help as much as the rules allow. However I don’t think I will be coming back here .

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Parisky
Reviewed June 19, 2018

This hotel is on the beach with a swimming pool and a great beach club/ restaurant on the beach. Rooms are new and very well appointed. They are clean and bathrooms are a great size . Our room had a lovely view of the sea and it was beautiful. Staff are lovely and very helpful.

Room tip: Rooms with a sea view are fabulous.
Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 17, 2017

Enjoyed the very close access to beach (Right ouside hotel), and 10 minute walk to La Grande-Motte shops, restaurants etc, though bit longer walk to get to far side of harbor area (maybe 20-25 minutes). 15 minute bike ride or 10 minute car ride to La Grau-du-Roi with even greater selection of shopes, reastaurants, activities (Don't miss the Seaquarium). Room very clean and nice. Great views of beach. Enjoyed separate WC room. Tub/shower right in middle of room - seemed very odd. Not overly roomy accommodations (nowhere for a luggage stand, and none provided), but clean and new. Lovely pool deck, and very comfortable lounging area inside of pool area. Bit confusing to find the place - must use entrance to another hotel and drive through parking lot of the other hotel. Very Friendly and helpful staff. Not inexpensive to stay here, seems a bit on the high end. More than adequate breakfast, food good (not great) with amazing vistas of the sea as you eat. We had some power issues upon arrival, but they remedied those issues promptly. Enjoyed our stay very much.

Room tip: 1st floor-small grassy area inside fence/accross from beach with table, chairs, & lounge chair; 2nd/higher floors offer balcony/sea views
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank louw317
Guillaume R, Gérant at La Plage Art et Emotions, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2017

Dear Louis,

We are glad to read your nice review about La Plage Art et Emotions!

All our staff is working daily to improve your guest experience, and we particularly noticed your good impression about the location, your room and the different sea views from the hotel.

The hotel was totally renovated and opened on 5th of August, that is why we appreciate to know the points we need to improve. The signs to come to La Plage Art et Emotions are on work, we take note of your comment.

We are looking forward to welcoming you in the future!

Best regards
Guillaume RUIZ

Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

This is one of the best hotels I have stayed in. Fantastic service with extremely friendly staff. Location is very beautiful on the sandy beach a couple of hundred meters away from the centre and restaurants. The beach and the gently sloping sea are ideal for small children. Breakfast is very high quality on five star level, just the cappuccino and cafe au lait (more americano) are not so authentic. Great freshly squeezed orange juice. Atmosphere at the pool is very relaxing. Pool is not deep though.
Deluxe room had a great boxspring bed, extremely comfortable.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
AniKojayan, Directeur général at La Plage Art et Emotions, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2017

Dear TravellerfromGermany,

Thank you so much for your great review !

We are thrilled to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Your appreciation regarding the service has been shared with our dedicated staff.

We look forward to welcoming you again to La Plage Art & Emotions.

With kind regards,