A very good residence for affordable prize (600Eur for a double room for 1 week in high season) in the region.
Nice friendly staff, speaking also English.
Appartments situated in a little private green park, just a few-minute walking distance from the beach (eastern - nicer and cleaner - side of La Grande Motte). The city center with the shops, restaurants and attractions.
Modern recently re-furbished rooms with all necessary kitchen equipment.
A rather small swimming pool, always full of yelling kids (so we did not use it but enjoyed the sea instead).
Recommend to book a first floor room if a couple and a ground floor room if a family.
Disadvantages (typical ones in this type of accommodation:
- the parking provided is for extra 50Eur per week
- need to pay extra for towels and bed sheets (15Eur per person) as well as for a TV
- no real beds - only click-clack sofa with too hard matresses,
All in all, we enjoyed our stay a lot and we would definitely come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a direct path to the fine sandy beach just 200 m away, in a green setting and 500 m walk to the centre of the resort, RESIDEAL Bernard de Ventadour has all the ingredients to make your stay at seaside a real pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Resideal Bernard de Ventadour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.