“Best place to stay Ever”

Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta North / Johns Creek
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Johns Creek
Zephyrhills, Florida
“Best place to stay Ever”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

HATS OFF to this hotel, and all its staff, I have stayed at many hotels due to my husbands work.by far this is the BEST ONE EVER,, The Staff was was very happy,kind ,and just went out of there way to make us enjoy and feel welcome, I only had one night revervation,but needed two.The manager went out of her way to get me a room,even though the hotel was full,I was there with my sister and her husband who I have not seen in 12 years, and didnot want to part , She moved us to a larger room so I could stay with them,The staff was so sweet from the lady who cleaned our room , Stoped her work to take pictures of my sister amd I the people at frount dest was very kind even when I went up three times checking on a room they new my name and let me know they would be working on it. I know an any business its only as good as the people who is working every day representing, The people on this staff are unbelievable ,they went out of the way to make sure to say hello how are you ,any thing you need,Whoever is in charge of ths hotel and is running it , Hats off to you ................What a great staff the Hilton has repesenting this Hotel you are the role model,,,,,,,,,,, I do Thank You for a wonderful visit, Barbara Buckland Zephyrhills FL

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Florence, South Carolina
Reviewed May 30, 2012

This was a comfortable sleep only evening after a graduation celebration. the room was quiet, even though it was not far from the lobby. Welcoming atmosphere with cookies! the breakfast opportunity was a bit overpriced, however, at $10.95. A la carte may have worked better for us light breakfast eaters.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Gainesville, Virginia
Reviewed May 21, 2012

Everything top notch at this hotel BUT the breakfast food and staff was over the top. The friendly wait staff, choice of items was wonderful! I'd go back just to eat breakfast there.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed April 1, 2012

If you have lodging needs in the North Metro area this place is one to strongly consider. Beyond friendly staff, 24/7 stocked Pantry, make-your-own drinks (fee charged obviously) in the lobby (as they build a full-service bar), pool, great gym, and decent enough business center are just the start. For a few $$ more, upgrade to a suite so you basically have a mini-apartment complete w/your own bathrobe! Wake-up in the morning to buffet breakfast right in the lobby to start your day.

I look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Columbia, South Carolina, United States
Reviewed March 18, 2012

My wife and I stayed there this weekend for a local event and we were refreshed with the quality of the customer service of the whole team in this hotel. The team is obviously well trained.

From check - in to the whole front desk team, housekeepers, and staff, everyone was very friendly, helpful, and pleasurable to be around. The area is also very nice and easy to navigate. I would recommend this place for anyone staying in the area!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Hicksville, New York
Reviewed March 9, 2012

I stayed here in the last 3 weeks while on business. I stayed in room 130. The air conditioning unit was a little bit noisy. They are sleep number beds, although I couldn't tell if mine was working or not.
I liked the room. It was clean and well furnished.
The front desk staff were very friendly! Liked the 24 hour coffee bar in the lobby. I thought the breakfast buffet was very good - lots of choices and the staff kept the buffet stocked and clean. You could also order made-to-order breakfast items from the staff. The staff seemed very happy to make you something.
Within walking distance of this hotel (through the tunnel) there is a Chili's, and a few other quick restaurants and a frozen yogert shop.
This hotel offers a "serve yourself" bar in the evenings, however I hear they are working on construction of a lounge.
Keep up the good work staff - your smile and warm welcome really make a difference.
If you have some extra time and like to be outdoors, I highly recommend taking a 10 minute drive north to the "Greenway". This is a 6-10 (?) mile paved and wooded biking and walking trail. Beautiful!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Duluth, Georgia
Reviewed March 6, 2012

We arrived in Duluth and needed to change hotels last minute, Desk Staff Stefen and Tracey acted very quickly to see a room was prepared for us (accessible room for our daughter). They got us in the room within 15 minutes and even offerred to place us in the room next door immediately until our room was set! Can't thank them enough - hope management is reading this, they have two outstanding employees here. We will stay at Hilton Garden Inns from now on!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta
#2 of 25 in Alpharetta
Hampton Inn & Suites Alpharetta
Staybridge Suites Alpharetta North Point

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta North / Johns Creek? Share your experiences!