“Great Pho and service”

Got a photo?
Add it.
New Saigon at Johns Creek
Reviewed March 14, 2014

This is our go-to spot for pho since it is very close to where we live. The atmosphere is very great and friendly. Their beef combo and shrimp pho are amazing! In addition, you get free ice cream per person! The price is reasonable as well.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

Although New Saigon has a wide and varied menu, we can't resist getting their noodle soups. I really enjoy the seafood mixture. My kids stick with the beef soups. All of the selections are wonderful, tasty and filling. They bring a great bowl of additions that you can drop in; bean sprouts, cilantro, fresh peppers, Thai basil, among the choices. I'm not positive, but it seems to be a family owned place. I love supporting little local joints.

2  Thank Busy Marie