“One of our favorite Mexican eats!”
Review of Keso Mexican Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Keso Mexican Grill
Cuisines: Mexican
Atlanta, Georgia
“One of our favorite Mexican eats!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

As it is, typically, there is that favorite dish that you go to that particular restaurant for: here, it is the carnitas. Go for it! Delicious, tender chunks of pork cooked and flavored to perfection! Oh, and don't leave without trying their churros!

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Joaneo17

Atlanta
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Decent food, but not accommodating”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I went there with a friend for dinner. We went because we had a Groupon $30 for $60. Whatever you do don't buy the Groupon thinking you can use it in one visit. Even if you call ahead and ask if you can and they say yes, DON'T BELIEVE THEM. My friend and I were screwed over and nobody seemed to care. Good thing we could pay for the meal.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Marissa C
Johns Creek, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Extremely Poor Service”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I went at lunch time. They was only one other table that was occupied. The drinks were delivered after about 20 mins and it tooks another 35 minutes to get the food. There were 2 waiters, bith had an EXTREMELY POOR ATTITUDE, one was almost confrontational. He said he was the mgr. I have been here over a dozent times in the past since I live nearby. The service has always been mediocre at best, but we had liked the food in the past. The service level has gone down considerably to the point that I will no longer return. The other people in my party asked why I would ever come here. I was embarrased for having suggested this place. This was all suprising since there were no other customers.
The attitude by the waiter/mgr. was beyond ridicuolous. he got upset because i questioned why it was taking so long. Very unprofessional response and the attitude was completely uncalled for. How much longer will they stay in businees acting this way? Hopefully enough people will see how they are and stop coming here.

Choose another restaurant unless you like poor service.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Don j
Frisco, Texas
“Business dinner with group, won't do it again”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Food was bland. The poblano shrimp had more of an asian feel/taste then mexican and not in a good way. The co-worker next to me had a skinny margarita that was $20. Seriously?? Nobody else was there on a Tuesday night, we should have walked out the door at that point. Waiter never asked about drinks after the initial order.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank DerringW33
Loganville, Georgia, United States
“Horrible”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Bland food, slow service, terrible drinks. We went twice (only because we had groupons), it was terrible both times.

• Visited September 2013