“Eggs Benny was yummy!!”

Egg Harbor Cafe
Ranked #2 of 89 Restaurants in Johns Creek
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Nashville
“Eggs Benny was yummy!!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We had to wait a while for a table but we did have 12 people. This was not their fault. The Eggs Benny was good. Menu is extensive - everyone in my party seemed happy with the food. Love their coffee mugs

Visited May 2014

Norcross, Georgia
“Egg-straordinay Breakfast at Egg Harbor Cafe”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

My daughter introduced me to this restaurant a couple months ago when I visited he, and my wife and there a month later. The main thing she appreciates are the gluten-free options with high GF costs. I tried the GF the first time and was pleasantly surprised. Both times I have visited for breakfast and tried pancakes of some sort and for $3 more I used the "Make It a Combo" option which added 2 eggs and meat ... with a smaller order of pancakes. Being a hot tea drinker at times, I like the way they served the tea in a "brewer" with fresh tea leaves. The servers are attentive, prompt, and the cost is affordable. It is worth a try for breakfast. Someday, I may try it for lunch. Note that Egg Harbor is open for breakfast and lunch.

• Visited April 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great Food”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Excellent choices, delicious breakfast, great value. Friendly wait staff and excellent service to our table. It took a bit long to get a table; however, I visited on a Sunday at the height of the breakfast/brunch hour..so the wait time was accepted.

Visited April 2014
“The Wait Is Worth It!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I live close to egg harbor so I go there quite often, and every time I love it. The staff always greets you with a smile and will offer suggestions if you are not sure on what to get. They have a wide variety of food to choose from (all delicious) and you will never find something you don't like, but be prepared for long wait times for your food depending on the time that you go there. Egg Harbor is a very popular brunch destination and is usually filled to capacity, and you have to wait about 5-10 minutes in the waiting room before they have a table for you. Egg Harbor is famous for their skillets (My favorite), but they do have other choices. My sister is a vegetarian and she still had a hard time deciding between their always delicious breakfast choices. Once you order your food, it will take a little longer than most restaurants, but when your food does come it will surely be amazing. Their lemonade is fantastic and their banana bread is to die for. It may have some above average wait times for food, but I assure you Egg Harbor is the best breakfast place I've ever been to.

• Visited June 2013
Johns Creek, Georgia, United States
“Brunch The Way You Want It”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Excellent food, delightful service, coffee you wish you could brew at home and a variety of new menu options each visit. Worth the wait on weekends and holidays (free coffee while you wait). Love this place

• Visited February 2014