“Great Place for Breakfast of Brunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Egg Harbor Cafe

Egg Harbor Cafe
Ranked #2 of 88 Restaurants in Johns Creek
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Place for Breakfast of Brunch”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

My husband and I loved the extensive menu here. Great food and service. I had the Door County Chicken Salad and it was awesome!

• Visited September 2013

“my favorite place to eat breakfast”
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

The food is absolutely delicious. Expect dishes you don't see at your neighborhood IHOP. I loved the homemade corned beef hash with poached eggs. Try the fresh homemade jam with toast, or on top of slow cooked oatmeal.

• Visited May 2013
“Great Breakfast/Brunch Restaurant”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We love going to Egg Harbor for weekend brunch, especially when we have a large group. There can be a bit of a wait for a table, but it will be worth it. Try the Strawberry-Orange juice. It is so good! They have seasonal specials that are usually pretty good. Anything with lobster in it is good - the last two times, I've gotten the lobster scramble and once I was able to get lobster benedict. Actually, everything I've ever tried there is pretty darn good!

Visited September 2013
Durham, North Carolina
“Gluten free dining North Atlanta GA”
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

The Egg Harbor Cafe has a gluten free menu. The offer gf pancakes for breakfast. There are a variety of lunch items as well. Closed for dinner. They also have almond milk for those of us with milk allergies as well.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Lisa K
“Very Good!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day, as a result, I really know a good one. In the former location of JR's, Egg Harbor serves a fantastic meal. We were very excited when they opened as there seems to be a lack of decent breakfast places in the area, we've now been a number of times and haven't had a bad meal yet. Yes, the wait can be long at times which I guess is typical of a good morning spot.

Visited July 2013