“I can only comment on breakfast- the food and service were wonderful!”
Review of Egg Harbor Cafe

Egg Harbor Cafe
Ranked #2 of 90 Restaurants in Johns Creek
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Alpharetta, Georgia
“I can only comment on breakfast- the food and service were wonderful!”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

At first pass, it appears to be pricy, but when you consider the portion size and the quality of the ingredients, it is well worth the money.

The coffee was very good, as one would expect from a chain which started in New Orleans, a city with a long coffee culture. They even offered us to go cups and additional coffee.

We will return.

• Visited January 2013

Miami Beach, Florida
“Friendly, delicious, fun!”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I went to this restaurant for breakfast with my family, and it was my favorite breakfast place... ever! The staff were all smiling and very friendly. And the food was soooo good. They have vegetarian options, meat lovers options, and everything in between. I had the "special" omelette of the day, the tuscan, which had mozzarella, spinach, other grilled veggies and was soooo delicious! But they make everything there special. The side potatoes had little chive onion slices with them that made them taste special as well. The English muffin came excellently toasted with a generous serving of home-made jam. And the coffee was delicious as well and served in their own hand-made mugs.

For the food and service, I would consider the prices excellent. You can get a full breakfast from $6-$10. They also serve lunch and are open 6:30am-2pm most days. The place was packed on a weekday morning, but our wait was only about 5 minutes. If you're in the area, you've got to try it!

• Visited December 2012
Johns Creek, Georgia
“Love This Place”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

Always good. We do breakfast the weekend sometimes but really frequent for lunch which we look forward to.

Visited December 2012
“We'll be back!”
Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

We were visiting the area from out of town and what a great find! There were four of us and we went for breakfast.. All of us really enjoyed our meals. They had a flavored coffee of the day which was really good. Also, the restaurant was really clean.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great place for weekend brunch in John's Creek”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

In this part of the northern Atlanta suburbs it can be a challenge to find something other than Waffle House, IHOP and Cracker Barrel when looking for a nice place to have a leisurely weekend brunch. Egg Harbor Cafe has come to the rescue! I'm also a fan of The Flying Biscuit, but Norcross is a bit of a drive for me, and Egg Harbor is warm, inviting - has some great menu selections and I have had better service here.

I happen to be a fan of Eggs Benedict and they have several creative variations in addition to the traditional. I went traditional and was not disappointed. The strawberry orange juice is also quite good, but the way.

I've been here on several occasions and the food is always very good - the service is great and the surroundings are pleasant. Can't go wrong with this place.

• Visited November 2012