“Lunchtime visit”
Review of Le Trois Six

Le Trois Six
Ranked #103 of 344 Restaurants in Beziers
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place sells probably more than 50 different beers and loads of great wines too. We stopped for lunch which seemed to be mainly burgers, fish and chips, moules and salads.

I showed my "gluten free" card to them and although it seemed that they hadn't come across it before, they couldn't have been more helpful. I had a fantastic salad with egg, tuna, olives, etc and they triple checked the dressing was suitable for me.

My dining companions enjoyed their food too, especially the veggie burger and beer !

The staff are very friendly and the inside of the bar very interesting,

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

Everything about this place is great. The welcome, the staff, the food, the drink and the music make for a fantastic night. I cannot recommend this place enough. Merci beaucoup Nicolas, Killian et Daurianne.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed March 15, 2019 via mobile

Nick is a perfect host. My French language is poor, Nick helped me out and has a great knowledge of the beer he sells.

Absolutely not one to miss.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

Superb evening again at Nick's excellent bistro bar. Service friendly and fast. Value unbeatable. Wine list and beer list enormous. Tremendous location and value. New menu ........ We'll be back .... ;-)

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 19, 2018

Quick service. High quality food. Nicely presented. Friendly staff.

Very good prices. Recommended in an otherwise dreary town.

Date of visit: June 2018