“Christmas lunch”

8:00 PM
Ranked #11 of 348 Restaurants in Beziers
Cuisines: Asian, Indian
Reviewed December 25, 2016 via mobile

Being both Vegetarian and Diabetic with a taste for spicy food can be hard in France.
Then Le Taj Mahal opened....we have been there several times and NEVER been disappointed!

Dishes are spiced to your taste, service is discreet but very efficient, prices are very reasonable . Nothing is too much trouble.
The guys also speak extremely good English if you need it !!

Having been there yesterday for our Chistmas feast I am already looking forward to the next time we are in Beziers.
We live about 1hr 30mins away but will travel for this great food.

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed November 14, 2016

The restaurant had fairly standard selection of Indian dishes including a good selection of vegetarian plates. The food was good, the atmosphere was pleasant and the staff very polite, friendly and helpful. It was however very busy on a Saturday night.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed October 26, 2016 via mobile

It was nice to find a proper Indian restaurant. They are happy to spice the food to your taste and we like it spicy which is not easy to find in France. The owner speaks good English and the chef came to the table to check we were happy with the food. Would definitely recommend a visit for good food and friendly service.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed October 6, 2016 via mobile

It's worth finding the Taj Mahal if you are looking for a some great Indian food. We found this restaurant on TripAdvisor and it exceeded expectations. Everything was delicious, the local wine was wonderful, and the service was charming.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed October 6, 2016 via mobile

I don't qualify myself as an expat because I have spent all my adult life away from the U.K. To be honest there are only 3 things that I miss (and not that much) it is real pubs, English humour and a good Indian restaurant. I found this place on TripAdvisor and went on a Thursday night, 5 tables and around 20 people were all speaking English, maybe a good sign for the quality and it was effectively very good.
What stood out the most for me was not only the service but the real concern that the staff showed for client satisfaction.
The price is right, and the deco classical Indian (including the music) so if you are passing by and long for a good curry in a recognizable atmosphere this is the place for you.

Date of visit: October 2016