“the best tea room in France”
Review of Le Salon du The-atre - CLOSED

Le Salon du The-atre
Victorville, California
“the best tea room in France”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

I know our trip was in 2013 but I had meant to write this much sooner. we were in Beziers in southern France, in the laguedoc-rousillon area, during the summer of 2013, and loved the city of Beziers and we were ready for a lunch and needed to to use the internet for some reason. we were passing this small but very quaint tea room, (almost like it was targeted to the English). when this very nice, friendly English speaking lady came out and asked if we wanted to come inside to eat. being a tea room I wasn't sure if that would satisfy our hungry lunchtime pangs. we went inside and saw that the menu was excellent. the decoration in side the place was so homely you felt like you were in your own sitting room. the food was excellent and the ambience was perfect. we ate like kings and queens, used the internet for what we wanted and had some really friendly conversations with the two ladies that were running the place. I so regret not getting their names as they deserve the recognition.
I would wholeheartedly recommend a visit to them for lunch.
Myron Wasylkiw