See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 30, 2018

I stayed at ibis hotels, ibis budget hotels and ibis style hotel. I do not compare ibis and ibis budget, and I know there is difference in price and facility, but This hotel was really the worst experience that I get among the all other my ibis budget experiences. There was nobody when I arrived, and automatic system requested my credit card number, and I did not entered any number especially for this reservation, and reservation code did not worked, I waited a little bit outside (it was cold) then two gys came and advised me to go next hotel(fortunately there was an ibis hotel next to it) then reception of ibis hotel solved my problem. But the air conditioning was not working. There was nobody in the hotel to solve this technical problem. The room (nr028) was really cold all through the night. And the isolation in between the rooms (wall isolation) was really weak and I could not sleep neary 70% of the night. Breakfast was not like I got at my previous ibis budget stays, I cannot say that breakfast was too bad, but it was "some kind of" below average expectation. This time ibis disappointed me too much, because I making an evaluation which is based on the price that they requested for that facility. Price/Performance ratio for this ibis budget hotel was really below the acceptable limit, in my opinion.

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed May 28, 2018

Limited service....no one at reception had to go to next door Ibis...room clean but very basic....shower drain blocked...breakfast poor, in comparison to previous night at Calais Ibis budget poorer with a lot to make up on...

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed May 2, 2018

Reception closed, I had to go to next ibis for check in.
No wifi Internet in all hotel.
Cleanlines far from desired.
Even for 1 night stay is this place for 40 euros too low end.

Positive: big parking, there were even a camion parked.
quiet location

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 29, 2017

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 20, 2016

Location: At the city-limits, but with acceptable bus connections within 5 min walk Ligne 10 & 18.

The furniture was overly sparse - chair had to double up as bedside table.

Cleanliness was very good, just a toilet bruch was sadly missing.

The room was quiet.

The new slimmed down check-in/check-out procedure works very well.

Date of stay: November 2016