“budget chain hotel, clean, quiet neighborhood, good deal for paris.”

Premiere Classe Paris Ouest - Pont De Suresnes
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Suresnes
Genova, Italia
“budget chain hotel, clean, quiet neighborhood, good deal for paris.”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

came with my son for a weekend at la ville lumiere, choosed this one, among huge choice since i remembered Suresnes and liked it. Paris can be a nightmare for hotel prices and services, this is a no nonsense cheap yet modern, clean and comfortable hotel. Rooms are small and essential, no thrills, but tv and wifi (slow but we were at the top floor), as usual can fit three for the same amount. Bathroom is efficient but cabin like, beds are great, though. Commuting is not the best, must take a bus to porte Maillot or tram to Defense to get the metro. If you have a car which we did there's a garage inside (expensive) but you'll find spots for the night around with some effort. Breakfast is 5 euros worth the price, nothing more than coffeee juice and jam, but can serve fine, in all, good deal. i may return

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank giorobb

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
  • Turkish first
Ulm, Germany
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We stayed for 3 nights at this hotel. We were there with friends and we had 4 rooms (2 double, 2 triple). Our room was a triple room, very basic, not so clean, noisy, cold and sometimes without hot water. For us it was ok because we only slept and showered in the hotel. We payed only 86 euros for 3 nights, so we didn't expect too much. The hotel is well connected to the city center (Tram - > La Defense, then Metro/RER). Right now, I'm not sure if I would like to stay at this hotel again...

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank remirino

Travelers are raving about these Suresnes hotels

Reviewed September 7, 2012

We booked a triple bed room at this hotel when attending the Rock En Seine Festival.
When we arrived, after flying from the UK, we found that hotel was blacked out due to having no electricity. People were trapped in the lift. We could not check in. After an hour waiting we were checked into our room which still has no electricity. We waited another hour for the power to be restored and then decided to go out for something to eat. Two hours later, when we returned, power had been restored and we were able to check in.

The following day, after returning from the festival, there was again no electricity for an hour. We had to sit in a dark room. The next day in the morning again the power failed.

Even when the electricity worked the room was the smallest hotel room I have ever stayed in and we had to kep the window open all night to keep cool(no air conditioning).

Avoid at all costs.

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank wwwloialcouk
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Reviewed August 22, 2012

We booked the hotel through Hotels.com for the location and free parking advertised, which ended up being 1 euro/hour.... quite disappointing to be honest... but the location was great, 5-10 minutes drive on a Friday afternoon to the Tour Eiffel, can't beat that.... check-in was stressful, when I showed the confirmation sms/text message from Hotels.com to the person at the counter, they said they don't have a booking under those details... They were able to accommodate us after a supervisor showed up and showed her where to look for the reservation.... anyways, the room was horribly small, way smaller than the F1 hotel we stayed in the night before, and there was no AC, so it was really hot.... the only + was for the bathroom being in the room, as small as it was... will probably use again if no F1 hotel available but only for overnight....

Room Tip: look across the street... you'll find better options...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank kafercj
Reviewed July 28, 2012

We chose this place based on budget. We spent all day in Paris so it was just a place to sleep, however it did take a but by train and you have to buy tickets for Paris as well as a regional ticket as this is outside of Paris, so that was a bit of a pain. When we arrived in Paris, we tried 3-4 times to call the front desk of the hotel to tell them we'd be in a bit late (they told us check in was only until 9 pm), but no one answered and there was no voicemail. We tried the number given and one that a tourist office at the train station also found for us. This was frustrating as we ended up running our butts off to make it to the hotel in time, only to see that we could have easily arrived later and they simply don't answer the phone. it was a bit difficult to find from the train station, or perhaps it was our rush to get there in time that made it feel that way.

The room didn't have garbage in it or anything, but it was certainly very low budget...however it is a one star place and cheaer than in paris.....but as other reviewers said, the shower is so small I don't think a larger person would fit in it to be frank. the shower curtain does indeed stick to you the whole time....and i don't think they provide towels. I'm certain we used our own.

As for the title of my review, trust me when I tell you the walls between rooms are paper-thin, and we heard every sound coming from our randy neighbours. i have never listened to John Mayer so loudly on my iPod before as I did those nights.... *shudder*

i probably wouldn't stay here again based mostly on the inconvience to get to and from Paris, and on the fact that for a bit more $$ you could get a place a little less "low-budget." But, I wasn't scarred by anything and the place served it's purpose.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Kalikat4323
Wellington, New Zealand
Reviewed July 25, 2012

I am currently at this hotel, just to write about an experience I had which has made me very paranoid. I am sick so I have unfortunately not been able to go out so I was in the hotel room at midday yesterday when ( about an hour after the cleaner came in) there was a knock at the door and then a woman just opened my door. She was wearing street clothes (not a uniform) and looked as surprised to see me there as I was to see her. She asked me in French if everything was OK and left after my reply. This morning I went to reception to ask if they have a safe to keep valuables - they don't have a safe. After I explained what happened yesterday the lady at the desk told me to "keep my door closed" (as if I'd leave it wide open!) and treated me like an idiot. She said it was "impossible" that this woman could have a key to our room. Make of this story what you will, but I see no reason why anyone, unless its a cleaner, should be coming into our room in the middle of the day.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Alice2013255115
Dunedin, New Zealand
Reviewed July 19, 2012

While touring Europe, our group had chosen this hotel in Paris, it looked okay, it was cheap. But upon entering, it was the most disgusting place we had been to. In the middle of the Ghetto the hotel is situated right next to a park where all the homeless people and drug dealers like to hang out. The rooms were atrocious, ripped sheets, blood on the sheets and walls and in our room, after receiving 'room service' one of the maids had spilt beer, left the bottle and the spillage and walked out. This was a child's room!!! Poor service from uninterested staff left as with a very poor impression.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Taranicole349
Also consider these accommodations in or near Suresnes
Atrium Hotel
#1 of 8 in Suresnes
Passy
Camping Indigo Paris Bois de Boulogne
Hotel le Dauphin
#2 of 9 in Puteaux

Been to Premiere Classe Paris Ouest - Pont De Suresnes? Share your experiences!