“Bad hotel, bad area”

Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Suresnes
Perth, Australia
“Bad hotel, bad area”
Reviewed May 10, 2007

I've decided to start reviewing the hotels I stay in on business trips as they are of a lower standard than I would use personally, but are probably the exact sort of tourist traps that should be avoided.

This hotel is very poor by any standard, there isn't even a bar and the shower had no holder so I had to try and hold the shower head whilst washing.

The food in the morning was inedible, or at least looked that way as I was too nervous to try anything except for a yogurt, because that came in a pot.

If you are looking for a romantic trip to Paris, avoid this hotel at all costs. But if you must stay in Surenes, try the Novotel, it is the only half decent one I have found in this particular ghetto of Paris.

Ciao for now.

Evil Homer

• Liked — Leaving
  • Disliked — Incredibly expensive at over €200 per night, for complete and utter tat.
  • Stayed May 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Families
Couples
Solo
Paris
Reviewed May 8, 2007

To start off, there is no Internet in the hotel. So, if you are a business traveller this place is not for you.
Moreover, absence of any service whatsoever.
For example, when a bulb broke in two of the lamps I had in my room, I reported the incident and was offered a bulb to fix the problem myself. I refused and asked for a technitian, who has never come.
In addition, when I had an excursion early in the morning, I didn't receive a wake-up call that asked a night before. Only thanks to me waking up myself not too late and taking a taxi to the travel agency I was able to make it.
The last is that service personnel was very rude and careless about me as a guest almost all the time.

Think it over before staying in this a hell of a hotel!

• Liked — it is close to the company I came to work for in France
  • Disliked — almost everything...no service whatsoever
  • Stayed May 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Travelers are raving about these Suresnes hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Suresnes
Atrium Hotel
#1 of 8 in Suresnes
Passy
Camping Indigo Paris Bois de Boulogne

Been to Royal Parc De Seine? Share your experiences!