Hotel is in a quiet location with fenced car parking. When we visited during the school holidays the area was very quiet but situated near a University complex so may be different when students are back. Hotel room had excellent views over the golf course. Clean, crisp bedlinen and plenty of towels. Large sofa bed with separate fold out beds for the children. Comfortable king size double bed. We had the fixed price menu in the on-site restaurant which was excellent value, the freshly cooked omelettes are superb. Although the layout of the roads with a central bus lane was a little confusing it took only 10 minutes to get to Versailles by car. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Only one disappointment when we arrived after a very long and hot journey the outdoor pool which looked so inviting was closed because of problems with the water.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the prestigious courses of Le Golf National where the Open de France is played each year, the Novotel Saint Quentin Golf National offers 131 modern rooms, 12 meeting rooms and an auditorium for all your events both professional and private (maximum capacity 250 people). Our restaurant, clubhouse and two bars provide the perfect place to relax. Guests also enjoy our swimming pool, two tennis courts and a fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, ACCOR, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Saint Quentin Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Saint Quentin Golf Hotel St-Quentin-En-Yvelines
- Novotel St-Quentin-En-Yvelines
- Novotel Saint Quentin Hotel
- St-Quentin-En-Yvelines Novotel