“Best place in town”
Review of La Feuillantine - CLOSED

La Feuillantine
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Saint-Germain-en-Laye, Ile-de-France, France
“Best place in town”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Food of superb quality. Wines are really good. the owner gives honest advise. This restaurant is pretty expensive nevertheless really worth it.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Pieter D

Verbier, Switzerland
“Excellent in every respect”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

We have dined here on a few occasions and I must say that it is the best restaurant in Saint Germain en Laye in my opinion.
The food and service were both of a very high standard. We were really impressed with the quality and taste of each of the 3 courses we had.
Simply put, absolutely great!

• Visited March 2012
Le Mesnil le Roi, France
“Long wait, but great food !”
Reviewed January 17, 2012

I hadn't been back to this restaurant for 10 when we went to celebrate my husband's 60th birthday with our children last week. Our table was waiting even though we were a bit late and I appreciated that. The proposed menu was varied and the first courses and entrées were both delicious and beautifully presented. The only bemol was the long wait in between each course and then at the end to finally get our check. They made a wonderful birthday cake for us as I had asked for a special dessert. It was perfect ! We will definitely return, but know that you really have to expect to spend ALL evening there.

• Visited January 2012
London, United Kingdom
“I am an 'habituée' of this lovely restaurant, and yes go!”
Reviewed November 22, 2011

Francis Poirier, the head chef and owner has been for the last 20 years true to his mentor and makes the most wonderful French cuisine. Another wonderful address in this very pretty French town

• Visited October 2011
Paris, France
“Very good kitchen but with some consequences”
Reviewed August 12, 2011

I visited this place couple times which is already information that I think that ratio between advantages and advantages is in favour of advantages :) Dishes are innovative and very good. Service is really very good. Wines are tremendous, really really very good, I have difficulty to find good wine in Paris from months and in this place I am never disappointed. But you have to be prepared that you will leave a lot of money in this restaurant. More than 100€ without drinks. Also service is quite slow. This is not restaurant where you are going every week. Is elegant and very nice, but more for special ocassions. You have to be prepared to pay and to spend in restaurant more than 2 hours. So go with somebody with who you like to speak :)
To conclude: I like dishes, service and I like to spend a lot of time between dishes to discuss and enjoy evening. That's why I like this restaurant and I will come back there. But if you need something classical; not really expensive and you do not have whole evening to spend there, choose different place.

• Visited July 2011