Eurohotel Paris Saint-Denis
hotelF1
$177
  • Breakfast included
$71
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I appreciate how a low cost hotel operates and not providing the best of the services is fine. But what really annoyed me is the hotel staff. They were very rude and behaved as if they are managing a 7 star hotel. First of all they are not fluent English speakers(which is OK), on top of it they make you (a English speaker) look like a complete idiot by not responding properly. I booked for a double room and they did not even apologise for giving me a twin bed room. I agree that the neighbourhood is not pleasant but one can still live it as long as they move in normal times.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with OctopusTravel
1  Thank Vinil P
Reviewed June 17, 2012

The hotel gave rooms with lots of storage space, and the employees cleaned it up every day. Things the hotel would need to improve on include quick service, new decoration scheme for the rooms (but this is just my opinion), include air-conditioning and maybe some more comfortable beds.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Hannah K
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We booked a quadruple room last October and because we were on a budget we didn't really care about anything but the price but I can assure you this was the first hotel where I don't even dare to walk around without my slippers on in both the room and the bathroom.
The bathroom floor wasn't made of tiles but that plastic pvc/carpet thingy that I don't consider sanitary for bathroom use. The bedsheet was white but then they have this duvet cover made from something that people use to make curtains from which seems so dirty that I just remove it from my bed.
The few plus points was that it was quite cheap for Paris standard and they do clean the room daily and change the sheets.
Also the environment was actually good, near stores/market/restaurants and shopping centre, there is a big carrefour on walking distance. Many foreigners but we don't really mind because they are far much friendlier than the French itself.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Sweetkaran
Reviewed May 14, 2012

My mother and me stayed at this hotel for three days in April 2012.The most important advantage of this hotel is price, in compare of other hotels in Paris.Hotel is far from the city center, but this is close to metro and bus station. You just walk for 5 minutes to reach them. Hotel is not located in a modern area.Rooms are very small. I can say this hotel is average in all things.

I remember, after I reserved this hotel, I looked at tripadvisor and I was scared and realy felt regret whay I reserved this hotel.But fortunately I enjoyed 3 days staying in this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank taka y
Reviewed March 28, 2012

terrible hotel in a dangerous neighborhood. small rooms, not clean!!!!
terrible people all around the hotels, gangs!!!!!
WE LEFT THE HOTEL AS WE GOT THERE!!
DO NOT GO THERE!!!!!