“Great for overnight stay”

Novotel Paris Orly Rungis
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Rungis
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Comparing with the Novotel Convention & Wellness Roissy CDG, this hotel really need some extreme makeover.

Hotel room looked really old. Shower drain was clogged. I purchased a room with 1 double bed and 1 single sofa bed which I had to make the bed by myself. At CDG, they made the bed ready for us!

Service at restaurant was a bit slow, but staffs were very friendly and entertaining. We did enjoy our dinner at the hotel restaurant even though food were a bit too salty for our taste.

Anyway, it's a great hotel for overnight stay for business travelers.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
NOR1628, Directeur général at Novotel Paris Orly Rungis, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Dear Guest,

I thank you for having chosen our hotel for your stopover in Paris.

I am quite astonished about your comments. Actually, the room design is the same in our hotel than the other one you mention (except the bathroom). We have refurbished all the rooms for short, we have renewed our meeting spaces and have created a new fitness room in August 2012 and we are about finishing the refurbishment of the lobby and the banqueting rooms. Maybe it does not suit your taste.
Anyway, I thank you for having shared your comments and I am happy that you have had a great time at the restaurant.

Hoping to welcome you again during a business overnight in Paris.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Stayed at ths hotel during a business trip to the area in December 2012. I selected the pack meal / half board option for meals. I found this confusing and when I ordered my meal I was imformed that only certain items on the menu qualified for this option. Those items were not what I would normally have ordered, but felt I had to in order to get the value from it. I would not recommend doing this option. There was not much to choose from for food in the area other than a Mc Donalds and gas station down the road. The hotel itself was very clean and comfortable. The beds were clean and I slept well in them. The bathrooms were very tiny and the room seemed modular. I stayed here for a total of 10 days and have stayed at two other hotels in the area for similar periods. I preferred this hotel compared to the other two. The service at the bar was very slow. The breakfast was the best thing about this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that does not face the highway...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Rob123235
NOR1628, Directeur général at Novotel Paris Orly Rungis, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Dear Guest,

I thank you for having chosen our hotel for your business stay in Rungis.

I am glad reading that you have enjoyed our hotel and our bedrooms. I would also apologise for the inconvience at the bar. The promotionnal rate you have chosen for your booking was including the room, breakfast buffet and the menu "Gourmand", a 2 courses meal. I am sorry that the dishes offered in that menu were not of your taste.

Hoping that you will still consider our hotel for your next stay in Paris.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

We stayed here waiting for our flight at Orly. The breakfast alone, is worth cost of the room. It filled our two sons with incredibly tasty food. The front desk staff was incredibly accomodating. Would stay here again, possibly only for the breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
NOR1628, Directeur général at Novotel Paris Orly Rungis, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Dear Guest,

I thank you for having stayed in our hotel with your family and for having shared your comments on Tripadvisor.

I am glad that you enjoyed our breakfast and our catering. I will forward your message to all our staff members as we are always happy and proud having contributed to the well being of our guests.

Hoping to welcome you and your family very soon again.

Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

You may not choose this hotel for a holiday but it is perfect for a business stay. Excellent value, highly professional, all the essential features. Good breakfast, gym, simple but comfortable room. Bar and restaurant good enough for a work evening.

• Stayed: February 2013

Dear Guest,

I thank you for having chosen our hotel for your stopover in Paris.

I am glad reading that you have enjoyed your stay and that the different services offered have fullfilled your needs.

Hoping to welcome you very soon again.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

The hotel was very nice. Luggage was held in storage prior to check in. Hotel has their personal shuttle service to the airport with a nice shuttle bus. Very nice hotel with a beautiful dining area with great food. The charge for the dinner is tacked on to your hotel bill at check out time. The room and ammenities were very nice, and the staff spoke English. Very nice and upscale and less than 5 minutes from the airport. I would definitely stay here again. LWalls

Room Tip: The third floor was nice, elevators arrived quickly.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
NOR1628, Directeur général at Novotel Paris Orly Rungis, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for having chosen our hotel for your stay nearby Paris Orly Airport.

I am glad to read that you enjoyed our services and our staff efforts in order to give you the best experience possible during your stay.

I hope to welcome you very soon again in our hotel.

Best regards,

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Arrived late, around 10 p.m., left on first shuttle at around 5:15 a.m., so didn't spend a lot of time at the hotel. Lobby nicely decorated for Christmas. Front desk friendly and efficient. Wake up call timely. Room was nice, modern feel, not fancy and not cheap. Clean. Solid choice if leaving from Orly early a.m. as shuttle heads directly to airport terminals from hotel, takes less than 10 minutes (although I must say, told the shuttle driver our airline and he dropped us at the wrong end of the place leaving a much longer walk than necessary to the correct spot in the terminal). Oh well, these things happen. I'd certainly stay here again if I needed an airport hotel. Not a good choice if you are spending time in Paris, but, it is after all an airport hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
NOR1628, Directeur général at Novotel Paris Orly Rungis, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Dear Guest,

I am happy to read that you have enjoyed our services, our location and our free shuttle service.
Maybe next time, you will have more time to enjoy for example our restaurant or our fitness room.

Hoping to welcome you back very soon again.

Best Regards,

Directeur

Reviewed January 8, 2013

after a longhaul flight arriving at Orly I spoiled myself with a Suite at the Novotel. What a lovely surprise - very spacious room with comfortable bed. What I didn't realize: all beverages in the minibar were offered on complimentary basis... - next time!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for having sytayed in our hotel and for having taken from your time to share your experience.

I am glad reading that you have enjoyed our Suite and its bedding. Next time, you should be able to benefit from the free minibar in this type of room.

Hoping being able to welcome you very soon again.

Best Regards,

Richard LAINE

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rungis
Best Western Plus Paris Orly Airport
Mercure Paris Orly Rungis Hotel
Novotel Paris Coeur d'Orly Airport
ibis Paris Orly Rungis
ibis Paris Orly Rungis
#4 of 12 in Rungis
Mercure Paris Orly Aeroport
Ibis Budget Paris Orly Aeroport

Been to Novotel Paris Orly Rungis? Share your experiences!