“better than expected”

Quality Only Suites CDG Airport
Ranked #31 of 31 Hotels in Roissy-en-France
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I stayed here for one night because I flew out early the next day & didn't want to go all the way into Paris. What a pleasant surprise the room was indeed like a small suite. A little kitchen & semi separate bedroom. Much better than a hotel room & for less cost. The breakfast was adequate & the shuttle bus to & from the airport drops you & picks you up from the front door. The only small complaint was the dining options were very limited but there are plenty of other places to eat close by. Over all a very pleasant experience

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Karen and Sheri... T
There are newer reviews for Quality Only Suites CDG Airport

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I was sent to this hotel after the hotel I was originally booked for conducted overbooking and could not provide me with a room. Focusing on this one, what I can say is AVOID.
Rooms are big but not as well maintained as they should. There was a TV in the room but it only worked with a remote control which was not available in the hotel... Ridiculous!
Never again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 9, 2013

This is probably the worst hotel I have stayed in, having said that it was only for one night and we needed to catch a 6.00am flight. The hotel in on a strip of hotels and you get what you pay for, we paid 285 euros for a 2 bedroom suite, the airport transfers were included both ways. You will need to venture out to find somewhere to eat, Roissy is town that needs to be seen to believed, it is a s..thole but we did find somewhere to eat. This is a part of Paris that is not on anyone's must do list!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Booked this room through late rooms so got real value for money at 70€ a night ( price indication at hotel was 250€ per night). Free shuttle service to and from CDG airport and hotel ( although finding the shuttle stop at airport was a little confusing) . Arrived at hotel to a very warm welcome at reception, fast check in service. Room was clean and spacious, kitchen area, living room with sofa bed, tv, bathroom and separate sleeping area. Ate at hotel which was a 3 course meal for around 21€ this was brought to my room FOC ( although I did tip) lovely food too. Not at all noisy even though in flight path of CDG. My only downfall was in the morning I found ants running over the meal plate and cup left from the night before :(. Would definitely use this hotel again through late rooms.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed August 4, 2013

After the third room switch, we finally found a room that didn't smell like cigarettes. The first room, 306, reeked of old ash trays and after two minutes in the room, I started to get a headache. My husband went down to switch rooms and was given room 302 which was worse than the first one. With a raging a headache and nausea, I went back downstairs and demanded a room that didn't smell like a pack of Marlbro reds. Finally, we were given 305, and, yes....after the third attempt we finally had our non-smoking room...although the hotel claims its 100% non-smoking. If you are unlucky and end up staying here, ask for an odd numbered room. I think the even numbered rooms used to be smoking. My husband likes the decor, but then again, its dirty. Two stars because of the price for a "4 star" hotel, nice water pressure, and AC.

Room Tip: Ask for a legit non-smoking room.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

The keys didnt work. The rooms where dirty. No one in the personal spoke english, and they had no food service. The personal was rood. The safe didn't work either. Its very old. The sofa in my room was broken. I would definitely do not recommend this hotel. It should be rated a 2 star not 4....

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I found this hotel on Booking.com and chose it because of its proximity to the airport. We returned our rented car the day before and stayed overnight here. The air conditioner in the first room we were assigned didn't work well, and someone came up immediately to check it out. They then moved us across the hall to another room, which was identical to the first. We found the rooms impeccably clean, comfortable and chic. Since we only stayed one night, we didn't make use of all the amenities, but there was a stove, a refrigerator and even a dishwasher!! The desk furnished us with a map of the restaurants in adjacent Roissy, (just across a park) and it was like walking directly from the city into a small village. We had a great meal, slept well and took the shuttle to the airport in the morning. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple