“Great for families”

Quality Only Suites CDG Airport
Ranked #30 of 31 Hotels in Roissy-en-France
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Very spacious room, 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms for a very affordable price in Paris.
Free shuttle to CDG and then subway from there straight into the city. A short walk for some groceries or dinner in the village of Roissy. The village also has a post office and bank machine. Very convenient, would stay at this hotel again.
Burlington, ON Family

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed August 29, 2012

fantastic accommodation in convenient location. restaurants only a short walk to stunning litle village. shuttle service readily available to and from airport which linked to metro which was convenient way to travel into the city. great value for money. we will definitely stay again and reccomend Only Suites to our friends.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2012

We booked this hotel as it was one of the few that was close to the airport and that could accomodate a family of 4. The hotel has a free shuttle to the station were the trains bound for the city and the VAL light rail to the airport are located. Arriving at the airport we had a hard time figuring out how to get to the hotel (and we do travel a lot all over the world!). Essentially you need to get to the VAL first. As we were very tired we ended up getting a cab to the hotel which cost us 19 dollars including the "luggage supplement" and felt essentially as a robbery. The hotel computer system was down when we arrived so we were asked to wait in a lounge area where they gave us coffee and croissants, which was a nice touch. The room was huge, with 2 bedrooms and a large living room/kitchenette. One of the bedrooms had a bathroom en suite, and there was another detached bathroom. The decor was very cold, impersonal and sparse. To say it was minimalist is a euphemism and there were signs of wear and tear everywhere. You felt the room had not had any significant renovation in a long time: the carpet had spots, countertops were delaminating and cracked, there was some rust in the bathroom. I found a hair on the bathroom floor but no other signs of lack of cleanliness. The train trip to the city was long, with multiple stops through the ugly outskirsts of Paris in an overcrowded commuter wagon. The ride back to the hotel in a taxi at night was $50.
Overall it was a decent bargain in an otherwise expensive city but I would recommend you find out in advance how to get to the hotel with the free shuttle from the airport.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 7, 2012

One of my biggest fears of overnighting near the CDG airport is the hotel shuttle reliability. I had just come off an all day journey to Paris, was exhausted and needed to find the hotel shuttle from the airport. "The Black Bus", a shuttle that services several area hotels, pulled up soon after I stepped out of the Roissypole doors. I was checking in the Only Suites in no time! The ride back to the airport in the morning was also quick and easy.

I booked this hotel through Expedia and received an excellent rate for it, much less than the 259 euros quoted for the junior suite on the price list. I thought it was also excellent value for money. My room was spacious, clean, comfortable and sound-proof. I would definitely consider staying there again if I'm overnighting on my way in or out of CDG.

Something to be aware of is there's no in-house restaurant. There are some food items and drinks for sale in a refrigerator that can been eaten in the room, but that's it. And they're very expensive. I heard the receptionist that there were some restaurants "in town", but that didn't sound very appealing after a long day of travel. I had a tasty little lentil salad, but it was also 5 euros.

There weren't any small or cheap breakfast items in the refrigerator. I had my own Starbucks instant coffee packets and could enjoy them in my room, as there was an electric kettle in the kitchen. The only breakfast option was a 15 euro breakfast buffet which had a lot of choices. I found it difficult to eat 15 euros worth of breakfast and ended up taking some wrapped cheese with me.

Room Tip: My room was on the ground floor. It was incredibly easy to find and well-sound proofed from an stre...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank HumbleTexasPie
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Room was sleek and modern. Very clean and spacious. Bathroom and kitchen were both very modern. Beds slept well. Did not hear any planes at all. Nice lobby. Staff was able to hold our luggage for us. This hotel room was great!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Because true experiences really matter, here are mine in this hotel
Pros : big rooms like US ones, clean, quiet even downstairs near the main hall, close to the airport with the shuttle, safe luggage room but not free (kept mine for four days while on a trip to another country), breakfast ok
Cons : only one receptionist so sometimes you need to wait, no cutlery or dishes but you can ask at the lobby that can provide some. have a small distributor of sandwich. Anyway, you do not pretend to cook in the kitchen , just reheat at the microwave. some parts of the room are worn out and deserve some repairs.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 29, 2012

A lot of other reviewers did not seem to like this hotel. Apparently, I am not as tough as they are...

It's an airport hotel that is not too expensive so we got what we expected. We were there for only one night on our way bcak from London while waiting for a flight out of Paris. So we did not plan to visit anything, just sleep.

The personnel was nice, the hotel was clean, the room was huge with a very decent and well equipped kitchennette. The bed was comfortable, the bathroom was spacious and well equipped. The hotel does not have a restaurant so we ordered pizza from a nearby place.

You get what you pay for and for this hotel it's very fair. I couldn't rate it very good because it's not but for me, it was slightly above average. And for the price we paid... it was good value.

One thing though, it takes forever for the shuttle to get there from the airport because the hotel is at the end of the run.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple