“The stay was for a retreat” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Premiere Classe Roissy

You added Premiere Classe Roissy to your Saves list
Premiere Classe Roissy
1.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Zac Du Parc De Roissy Allee Des Vergers, 95700 Roissy-en-France, France   |
Ranked #26 of 31 Hotels in Roissy-en-France
Lagos
“The stay was for a retreat”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

The Hotel can improve the services in the following areas:
1. Provision of complete toiletries - toothpaste, toothbrush, lotion among others
2. Size of the beds were too small
3. Connection to the Internet was quite challenging

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
    • 2 of 5 stars

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

1 Thank Esomojumi K

Enfield, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

The hotel seemed appealing from the outside but once I entered the room I was staying in, I was in complete shock. The bathroom was absolutely tiny, you could hardly fit two people inside. The toilet seat had urine stains on it and you could hardly move in the shower without getting the whole bathroom soaked. The shower curtain had faint blood stains all over it which was disgusting and foul. The only positive thing about the room was that the beds were comfy. I was appauled and will not be coming here AGAIN!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Charlene C

Travelers are raving about these Roissy-en-France hotels

Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2012

The hotel is very conveniently located to the airport.
They provide you an airport shuttle at a very nominal cost.
The hotel has free WIFI.
Also there is a lovely restaurant 2 min away from the hotel.
Rooms are decent.
Had a decent experience for my 2 night stay.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Park City, Utah
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2011

My flight canceled and I unexpectedly had to book a quick overnight in Roissy near the CDG airport. I ended up here as it had the lowest rate I could find on short notice. Unfortunately, the room had no heat and the front desk staff could not help. I froze. The solution: wore several layers of clothes to bed. The room was clean but it reeked strongly of bleach, not nice, gave me a headache, too cold to open the window. The decor was worn and shabby. Bed spread and towels were worn. I wouldn't have minded so much if I had gotten a super-saver rate, but I paid full price due to the late notice.
Having no more Euros left to spend the next morning, the woman at the front desk charged me for 2 shuttle tickets on my credit card because of a required minimum charge amount. However, when I got on the airport shuttle, no one asked for it. I could have gotten on for free. I wondered why she had to do it the hard way.
The overall experience was uncomfortable, unpleasant and cold. This hotel was not worth the money. Having stayed in the area many times, there area many others that charge a similar rate but have more to offer.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled solo
1 Thank MrsGladiator
Paris
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2010

I was stuck at the PCR for two nights, having had my flight diverted to CdG from Heathrow because Britain can't cope with snow. I hasten to state that I live in France and love the country. But I don't love Hotel Premiere Classe Roissy. The reception staff were delightful and tried very hard, but what can they do when they have such a lousy place to manage?

The rooms would excite the admiration of a native-born Spartan. (Although I do agree with one reviewer that the shower pressure is good.) And although my breakfast is usually a half baguette and a couple of cups of coffee, one did expect a little more. The restaurant (to dignify the hovel with that description) was disgusting.

Stay there if you want to experience a combination of starvation and privation. And the Internet connection didn't work.

Brian Cloughley

And, see below -- "Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?" --- | wouldn't recommend it to an enemy . . . .

• Stayed December 2010, traveled solo
7 Thank beecluff
UK
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2010

plus side:
breakfast is cheap and cheerful, free wifi, convenient transport links (there are free busses provided by the airport that run more frequently than the hotel's who will charge you EUR5 a trip). Room is fine for what it is and you get 15%off the Campanile restaurant next door.
minus side:
the family in the adjacent room walked into mine through an adjoining door! No lock my side. Probably as well that they did as I had no idea that it was open! I went down to reception to ask to change rooms and his initial reply was that i could just shut it. When I explained that my money, passport and computer were inside for the taking by whoever's next door and I couldn't lock them out he did move me to another room, though no apology or move to fix it, so I guess the next guest will get the same problem.
No iron !!?!!!! so i have my work shirt hanging above the shower just like my mother used to do....
basic foam beds, as expected in a no frills hotel.
the light by the bed only worked when I banged my head against the headboard and went out when I didn't (French electrics,huh?)

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
2 Thank jumbobelle
Boise, Idaho
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2010

Perhaps my opinion comes from my experience as an American, and from not having other Paris area hotels to compare it to, but for the most expensive hotel on our European trip (the others being in Rome, Florence and Venice), we were way underwhelmed by this hotel. By comparison, we had an ultra-cheap room in Rome (40 Euros per night, off-season) which the hotel was almost embarrassed to give us, which was a bigger room, had a bigger bathroom, and had more amenities. This room was TINY, and the bathroom was TINIER. They advertise free wi-fi, but it is only in the lobby, and then only in the lobby of the sister hotel next door.

One of the reasons I booked this hotel is that it is close to the airport, and from previous reviews, it looked like it would be easy to get back and forth to the airport via the RER as well as local bus. The getting to part was cake (after waiting through the line at CDG to buy our 1-day Paris Metro pass). We got off at the Parc de Exebition stop and the hotel was literally 5 minutes from the station. However, in trying to plot our return journey (without the benefit of the now-expired Metro pass, making the RER a very expensive option) I asked 3 different hotel clerks about the 350 bus I had seen in the previous reviews. The most helpful staff member suggested that I check the bus stop out front to see if the bus that stopped there would go to the airport, but she had no idea even about purchasing a fare on the bus, or how much it might be. The least helpful staff would only respond, rudely, no bus. Call me demanding, but it doesn't seem too much of a stretch that the desk people at a hotel which is so close to the airport, and must have many people who fly in for exhibitions, should be able to communicate some idea about public transport options to and from the airport.

And in answer to some of the earlier posts, besides the 5 Euro #350 bus, there is also, at the RER station, a #349 bus (we found out about this bus by asking a very helpful bus driver from another line) which only cost 1,80, and the bus driver was very willing, and able to make change for us. We caught the bus 8:30 AM on a Sunday, so coverage is pretty good. It is not an express bus (makes many stops before CDG, but mostly in industrial areas, so on a Sunday morning the ride only took about 20 minutes.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
2 Thank brm58
Also consider these accommodations in or near Roissy-en-France
Ibis Budget Roissy CDG Paris Nord 2
Ibis Budget Roissy CDG Paris Nor...
#17 of 31 in Roissy-en-France
3.5 of 5 stars 1,231 reviews
Hotel F1 Roissy Aeroport CDG PN 2
Hotel F1 Roissy Aeroport CDG PN ...
#25 of 31 in Roissy-en-France
3.5 of 5 stars 238 reviews
Premiere Classe Roissy Charles De Gaulle - Paris Nord 2
Premiere Classe Roissy Charles D...
#23 of 31 in Roissy-en-France
3.0 of 5 stars 323 reviews
Ibis Paris CDG Airport
Ibis Paris CDG Airport
#10 of 31 in Roissy-en-France
3.5 of 5 stars 4,367 reviews
B&B Hotel Roissy Charles de Gaulle
B&B Hotel Roissy Charles de Gaul...
#21 of 31 in Roissy-en-France
3.5 of 5 stars 302 reviews
Campanile Roissy
Campanile Roissy
#24 of 31 in Roissy-en-France
3.0 of 5 stars 731 reviews

Been to Premiere Classe Roissy? Share your experiences!