All reviews hippopotamus restaurant arriving late at night budget hotel near airport cdg terminal stayed for one night shuttle service aeroville uber
Selected filters
Reviewed January 18, 2020

Hotel is in good location, which is closed to the airport. Shuttle bus is going every 15-20 minutes from hotel to the CDG T2. Bus is free. The ease of getting a reservation. A/C in room was good.Hotel is very noisy. Really basic breakfast - jam, bread, butter and yogurt. If you would like to sleep close to CDG, then price is good, but this is all. Room is very small and cleanliness was not best [not my hair in shower etc].

Date of stay: January 2020
KhadijaRJ, Manager at Premiere Classe Roissy Charles De Gaulle - Paris Nord 2, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2020

Dear Guest,

Best regards,

Reviewed January 2, 2020

Very unpleasant experience due to one of the receptionists manager who works nothing except the word that she is saying.
I have a group who booked in the hotel and they gave me a very cold welcome as if I am not important or as if if i am not a good coustomer . even after i book more then 28 rooms for my company group , she didnt give me early check in for one room when i came before the group and force me to pay for addition one room even if i only stay for 4 hours from 10 am to 2 pm ,
The real problem that she didnt know how to smile or say good morning or hello or sorry in all my 3 days of staying there or to say welcome here after my very long trip , and when i need somthing she say what do you want instead of how can i help you , in addittion that the hotel contains a very tiny small rooms with the smalest bathroom i ever see in all of my trips , it is smaller then the train bathrooms ,
and because of her I recommend not to stay in this hotel again and I will make sure that I will mention to my company to never book this hotel again ,
And to the adminstrator of this hotel please remmeber that coustomers are not things but human that have feelings , and the smile is the best way to win any hearts

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
KhadijaRJ, Manager at Premiere Classe Roissy Charles De Gaulle - Paris Nord 2, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to share your impressions of our hotel.
Customer satisfaction is our priority and their feedback helps us to improve.
We regret that we did not give you all satisfaction and apologize for this.

Reviewed December 28, 2019

Shuttle service from/to airport T2 convenient even when ocassionally you have to wait untill 25 minutes. Room compact to satisfy the basic requierements for 1 night between two flights. Restaurant in the same premises. Breakfast available at a nominal price.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with premiereclasse.com - Louvre Hotels Group

Hello,
We thank you for the review you left on our hotel and the very good mark. We will inform the team of your friendly feedback, they will be delighted to have met your expectations,
We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back very soon.
Best regards.

Reviewed November 26, 2019 via mobile

This place is a total no no for a non french speaker.
The entire staff except one lady at the front desk doesn’t want to west their “precious” time talking to a customer.
They have the worst discipline I have ever came across in my life.
Like some of the reviewers I have seen on trip advisor, I also have arrived early at the “hotel” and was surprised by being told to wait for more than six hours in their unwelcoming lobby. They don’t have a space for baggage drop off at least for a customer to get a chance of going to a-nearby restaurant.
They have installed food and drink vending machine which they have no control on. I have used all my changes to get a single sandwich which was totally impossible because of the machine’s failure.
As it is my first time to france, I would say my trip was totally messed up because of the bad first impression I got from the untrained employees at this property.
I have requested to talk to the manager but was told she is in a meeting for several hours.
Never consider this hotel specially if you know what customer service is.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
KhadijaRJ, General Manager at Premiere Classe Roissy Charles De Gaulle - Paris Nord 2, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2019

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to share your impressions of our hotel.
Arrival is possible from 2pm, and the room must be vacated by noon on the day of departure. Our reception is open 24 hours a day in order to best serve our airport clientele.
However, if you wish to take possession of the room in advance (from 10 am), it is possible with an extra charge of 20€. Similarly, you can return the room at 3pm instead of noon for an extra 30€. This on request at the reception and subject to availability.
The snacking distributors are effectively managed by a company with expertise in this field and external to the hotel. As indicated on the machines. The contact of this company in case of a problem also appears so that guests can access them as easily as possible,
Customer satisfaction is our priority and their feedback helps us to improve.
We regret that we did not give you all satisfaction and apologize for this.

Reviewed November 21, 2019 via mobile

Had to book a hotel after our plane got delayed. When we arrived the lobby stunk of vinegar and cigarette smoke. Went to our room which also smelled bad (cigarettes and paint). The room was extremely basic, the floor was extremely sticky which meant I had to wear my shoes all evening. Definitely wouldn’t stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family

Good morning, sir,
Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion about our establishment.
Our customers' satisfaction is our priority and their feedback helps us to improve.