If you want a good value stay, you can't go wrong. Comfortable and clean and multi lingual staff friendly. Be warned the bathrooms are like those on a ferry (compact to say the least) but nothing wrong with them, in fact a better shower than some five establishments. Come prepared with supplies as the hotel has no bar and you must buy drinks and snacks from vending machines. The restaurant in the grounds has no connection with the hotel and will not serve drinks separately to meals. There is a bar around the corner at the Novotel. Close to CDG but aircraft noise not too bad. Breakfast (limited choice) reasonable value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A few minutes away from the international airport Roissy Charles de Gaulle and from le Parc Asterix, the exhibitions Parc of Bourget and Villepinte. Our Premiere Classe hotel has been fully new-designed in 2013. the hotel is adapted for business ans leisure travelers. It is located in a strategic place about 20 minutes away from Paris. Our shuttles service can drive you from the different terminals and from the train stations. The whole hotel is adapted so as to give you more and more wellness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Premiere Classe Roissy Charles De Gaulle - Paris Nord 2 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premiere Classe Roissy Charles De Gaulle - Paris Nord 2 Hotel Roissy
- Premiere Classe Hotel Roissy