“Yummy Pastries, ok baguette sandwiches”

Boulangerie Patisserie Gautier
Reviewed August 6, 2016

We were hungry a bit before dinner time and decided to go to the bakery instead of waiting for a restaurant to open and pick up some sandwiches and eat in the little park behind the courthouse. The dessert pastries were quite good. The sandwiches a bit thin on the fixings inside. The park was pleasant.

Date of visit: May 2016

Reviewed July 19, 2016

O.K. It was late and I was exhausted. I had very little left to give myself. I do not speak french by order of an overbearing grandmother. No one has ever made more regretful of this than the clerk of this bakery. Her patience was so slim that when I pointed she simply said the name of the pastry and stared at me. I nodded yes and she waited to hear me repeat after her . She said it again I said yes in french ( the one word I do know. She repeated like a rude mother hen. I repeated after her per order and she looked at me and said yes ...in English. I said no..never mind...and left. The grocery around the corner had elegant bread and delightful clay crocks of the best yogurt I ever had. I went to Paris central the next day for desert. I was raised around french aunts that were demanding...the look on her face made them look like saints. Sorry but ...never again.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed July 17, 2016

The Boulangerie is such a tempting place....the aroma attracts you from blocks away when they are baking and the pastries in the window draw you in. Don't pass it up.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed March 20, 2016

This place seems to go by many names. Here it's listed as 'Boulangerie patisserie Gautier', the main sign board above the bakery says 'Artisan Boulanger Patissier', there is also a sign saying 'Isabelle et Yves Gautier'.
Anyway it's the same place, same address and the only bakery on Rue Dorval so we're talking about the same place.
They have some nice bread, sandwiches, and desserts. The Pain au Raisins was very nice.
They open early. I think about 7 in the morning and are open till late evening. I think Sunday is a half day and they close by 1 pm.

Date of visit: March 2016
1  Thank percyvakil
Reviewed November 10, 2015

We were staying in a nearby hotel for a few nights and found this pastry shop while walking through Roissy village. This spot is very popular with the locals. We came here at least 5 times during our stay always ordering something else - croissants, tarts, baguettes, etc. all very good and a great value. Service was excellent. One thing we couldn't find in the village was a place to get some great coffee.

Date of visit: July 2015