All reviews black line starbucks coffee executive room free shuttle restaurants and shops other hotels clean rooms hotel breakfast decent hotel overnight stay lobby area the bus comfortable hotel eiffel tower next morning mini bar last night
Selected filters
Reviewed April 23, 2019

A very comfortable hotel with lovely rooms, a great restaurant, good service, reliable, fast internet and a regular, free airport shuttle service. The hotel seems to have been recently refurbished and looks great - very modern and comfortable. It is a shame the Holiday Inns in central Paris are not of this standard. I will definitely choose this hotel again if I need to stay and CDG airport.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Aurélie K, Responsable commercial at Holiday Inn Roissy, Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2019

Dear Gordon,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Holiday Inn PARIS - CH. DE GAULLE AIRPORT.

Again, thank you for choosing Holiday Inn, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at sales@hicdg.com.

Aurélie Kolosowski

Reviewed April 20, 2019

So I arrive to the airport to take the 'hotel' shuttle
That doesnt exists, theres a commom big buss for all hotel around the holiday inn that you must wait in the airport shuttle station, there's not a white and green buss with holiday inn logo that will pick up you.
Reception: I didnt like it, they were smiling when we were making the check in with was uncomfortable
Rooms: Awful, I dont know why hotels make this, but wasnt expecting it from a Holiday inn, they placed us in a shared door room so the first thing that happened is that someone started to hit our wall when we arrived in the evening, they were sleeping I guess and they were able to hear our voices, so we had to ask for a change of room and the receptionist instead of making the change fast started to ask us why we thought the other person was hitting our wall?!
Will i come back?
Definetely not, I will look for an hotel with a real shuttle and not shared

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank TheLastPatrician

Dear customer,

Thank you for let us a comment about your experience at the hotel.

I am sorry to read you did not had a good stay. However, it's normal that our receptionnists have the smile during check-in and check-out, it's even primordial to welcome our customers.

Furthermore, as almost each hotels the rooms are close each others we cannot do differently.

Aurélie Kolosowski

Reviewed April 15, 2019 via mobile

I went at the restaurant for lunch with my boyfriend in March and we really enjoyed..Food is delicious (the beef tartare is amazing) and service is really good.We met Anna (waitress) who is very helpful and kind..we definitely go back..

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Evi,

Again, thank you for choosing Holiday Inn, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at or aurelie.kolosowski@hicdg.com.

Reviewed March 30, 2019

A good hotel which is around 20 mins by shuttle from the airport. Rooms are pleasant, restaurant was good but breakfast could start a tad earlier.

My only complaint is that having a brightly lit model of the Eiffel Tower outside the bedroom window is not exactly helpful when you're trying to get some sleep.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear customer,

Reviewed March 22, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here March 2019 on way home from a business conference. Hotel is modern, well kept, clean, tidy, has free WiFi, no noise so peaceful nights kip, some English TV channels to choose from and decent shower facilities. The staff are all helpful and friendly. But the food........don’t ever let the french poke fun at English food!! 22 Euros for a buffet meal where nothing much went on a plate together, offerings were not frequently replenished and was luke warm at best - not a pleasant dining experience and certainly not worth the money. Although my room had breakfast included I chose not to take the option and head to the terminal instead. Ground floor bar area is ok but not cosy and welcoming for a quiet pint - a little too modern, harsh and stark for my taste. Transfer via airport shuttle train to hotel and back was convenient and handy. CDGVAL (the train) is well sign posted. From station to hotel is about a 5-10min brisk walk and covered by a canopy (if it’s raining). Ok for business users with small luggage but wouldn’t want to lug my wife’s 22kg family holiday suitcase through the same distance!! In conclusion, I would return but I’ll be getting my dinner/breakfast elsewhere.

Trip type: Traveled on business