“Nice surprise”

Brasserie le Village
Reserve with
Brasserie le Village is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: A French traditional Brasserie, in family for 40 years. Home made food and fresh . Very nice and quiet terraces at the back of the restaurant
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We were staying at the Holiday Inn prior to our flight back to the States. Not wanting hotel food we decided to walk to the nearby village and happened upon this restaurant. As previously mentioned the service was slow however I attribute this to French atmosphere vs fast paced life in the USA. The staff was friendly and the food was delicious. I had the orange duck which was on par with the larger restaurants in Paris. My husband had the fish and chips and the fish was fresh and not greasy. My daughter had the pasta with scallops and chorizo which was fabulous as well. I highly recommend the five minute stroll from the airport hotels to have a pleasant meal!

Reviewed May 21, 2014

We had our dinner here on the evening before flying back from CDG to our home. We were staying at the Mercure Hotel and went to their restaurant at 1830 hours and on enquiry told that it opens for dinner at 1900 hours. We decided to walk down the park and head into the charming village of Roissy and had a lovely evening there at this restaurant.

This restaurant seems very popular as leaving aside one table outside which was empty all others were occupied. We quickly grabbed the same to feed our famished stomach & souls. I believe they have a garden as well since we saw many people walking out of the restaurant while we were having our dinner.

I ordered for a rum/cola and some bruschetta as an appetizer. The bruschetta was well done, fresh mozareela cheese, lovely tomatoes and fresh herbs. Presented and plated very well. They gave us some bread to keep the hunger pangs down until the main course was served.

We ordered for an American Burger with french fries for my son, my wife ordered for a fried chicken with lemon sauce and pasta and I orrdered the chef's special 'Fillet De Rouget' which is a fillet of red mullet fish with vegetables. The dish was presented so beautifully that we had a lady from the adjoing table staring at it and I told her the name of the dish , which she also promptly ordered.

The Fillet De Rouget was perhaps the star dish, every bite a sheer delight. The fried chicken was good but the pasta served with it was rather bland, would have rated it higher if the pasta was better and my son's burger was good. The fries were fresh and well made.

The service may take time as the idea is to relax and enjoy your drink while you soak in the village atmosphere. The waiters were also very busy as the place was packed.

Would go there again if I am in Roissy.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

This was only 300 meters from the Marriott Hotel and a great find in the village just through the park. very pleasant .The outdoor seating at the rear was pleasant and the service good. The food was excellent, well cooked and tasty. Pricing was modest.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Nice little restaurant but the service was a bit slow. The food was good though I ordered prawns with rice I was told there was no rice so got pasta instead. It was fine. Nothing bad really and a little bit cheaper than some of the other restaurants in the area.

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

We were staying at the Marriott and went for a walk. This restaurant was nearby and saw the place was quite busy.

We arrived at 730 and we got the last available table inside. Exterior would be nice if the weather was a little warmer.

We had the orange duck with potatoes. The seasoning on the potatoes was very good. The duck was quite good, but my wife's piece had a little more gristle.

Price was acceptable for being so close to hotel alley.

Make sure that you relax and enjoy the atmosphere. If you are expecting fast service and quick turnaround you will be disappointed.