“Steak and Chicken” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Brasserie le Village

Brasserie le Village
Reserve with
Brasserie le Village is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Steak and Chicken”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I visited here for lunch during our stay at a nearby hotel and ordered the steak with frites and chicken with pasta. Good atmosphere, friendly staff. The chicken came in a plat + dessert menu option with a crème brûlée for €18.50-on the cheaper side for a main and dessert in Roissy. They were both delicious, as was the steak! We would return again. Would definitely recommend the crème brûlée

• Visited December 2013

Montreal
“Food below standard, horrible service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

The food there won't leave me any unforgetable memories. The tartare had nothing special, I even had to mix it myself. This might be a common thing to do in the french restaurants but I really don't think so...

But what shocked me the most was the horrible quality of their service. The waiter couldn't care less about me and the other customers. He did not apologize for stepping on my toes, wouldn't inquire about how I was liking my dish or if I needed anything else.

Also I found the menu to be fairly expensive for what you get.

Never ever again at this place for me! There seems to be other good options in Roissy en France.

T.

• Visited October 2013
London, Canada
“Unwelcoming”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

We stopped in for breakfast and were treated as an inconvenience. When we asked if it was possible to get an omelette we were told brusquely `no`...no explanation, no apologies. The coffee and croissants which we were served were average and overpriced. We were never asked about our food or thanked when we left. We would not return to this establishment for any reason. Fortunately most French restaurants are run by professionals who understand that treating the customer politely and showing that you appreciate their business goes a long way towards enticing them to return. The Brasserie le Village does not meet this standard.

Visited September 2013
Brno, Czech Republic
“never again”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

We visited this restaurant a few days ago and we will never be there again. After we waited for more then 40 minut to be seated, we ordered soups, snails and as a main dishes the duck. Soups and snails were avarage, after this we wait about 30 minutes for the duck. But they forgot on us!!! They did not apologies for mistake and also there were no reparations - only statement: ,,It happens".
Never again.....

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Good Restaurant Near CDG Aeroport”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

We have eaten here twice in the last few months, and it is always busy with both locals (apparently) as well as travelers staying at nearby Roissy hotels. We arrived without a reservation, but they made room at a table for the two of us. The food would have been excellent had the beef medallions not been so tough. I had beef there previously, and it was very good, so this may just have been a fluke. My wife's salmon was quite good. The warm chèvre salad was excellent. The service was very efficient and friendly.

• Visited September 2013