“I always stay at Novotel Convention Wellness - Roissy CDG”

Novotel Roissy CDG Convention & Spa
Ranked #5 of 29 Hotels in Roissy-en-France
Reviewed June 15, 2013

This is "my hotel" when I have to stay overnight at CDG airport. Everything is very good: rooms, service, cleanliness, location, shuttle schedules, even the restaurant which is not a gastronomic one, but very good and reasonable in price. Rates are average for CDG and this type of hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
3  Thank Baulois1945
PMARCHAND, Directeur général at Novotel Roissy CDG Convention & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Dear Baulois 1945,

What a wonderful comment, you reallly appreciate our hotel and I will be pleased to propose you becoming ou Guest Of The Day for your next stay in Roissy CDG Airport.
Do not hesitate to join me directly for your next booking.
Philippe Marchand - General Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,337)

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Stayed here with My young family on our way to Seychelles, Excellent airport hotel pool and saunas, well equipped gym. Restaurants evening menu gets thumbs up...however, DO NOT eat here lunch. Got served completely burnt burgers with no salad and it took ages.That's only thing I was' nt impressed with. Excellent staff.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments.
I appreciate the time you took to share your experience, and I am very sorry for the problem you met with your Hamburger.
I notice your satisfaction regarding the staff
Waiting to welcome you for your next trip in France.
Philippe Marchand General Manager

Reviewed May 29, 2013

This past April, I stayed one night at the Novotel in Roissy following an overnight flight to Paris. The hotel was sparklingly clean, modern, and sophisticated. I arrived quite early, about 10:00, and I expected to only be able to drop my bags before heading into Paris for a few hours. I was pleasantly surprised to be able to actually check in early and get access to my room and a hot shower. After returning, exhausted and ready for an early night, from some time in Paris, I enjoyed the onsite restaurant. The stay at Novotel allowed me to refresh myself after a long trip and start off my two week vacation raring to go.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Texas_Traveler_30
PMARCHAND, Directeur général at Novotel Roissy CDG Convention & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you for your recommandation.
I will be happy to share your comments with the staff and it's pleasant to note the welcome of the staff.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Had an overnight stay at this hotel. Chose this hotel from the reviews of contributors to Trip Advisor. For an overnight stay, the hotel presented reasonable value. Check in and check out was quick and the receptionist pleasant.
The room whilst small was clean and comfortable. Dinner was reasonable although the vegetable soup was not defrosted sufficiently so it had to be reheated up again.
My only complaint was the fact that whilst there was a bus shuttle service linking the hotel to the airport, because we were on a homeward bound flight after a 3 week holiday, we had reasonably heavy bags. As we were travelling Business, we had more than 1 bag each so getting those bags up and down the bus was very difficult. The bus driver does not help! So if you are elderly and have heavy bags, I would advise you to catch a taxi which we did the next day. It cost 18 Euros but at least we did not struggle with the bags. (defeats the purpose of having a free shuttle service). Perhaps I will stay in a hotel within the airport next time because of this.
Otherwise for an overnight stay at an airport, it was a comfortable and clean stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank BunburyTim61
PMARCHAND, Directeur général at Novotel Roissy CDG Convention & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Dear Guest Bunburry Tim61,

Thank you very much for your comments and I am sorry for the difficulties you met to go to the airport with the accor shuttle system.
We are trying actually to change the buses to ameliorate the access with luggages.
Waiting to welcome you for you next stay in Roissy CDG Airport.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

The Novotel Conevtion and Wellness is a better than average airport hotel with large rooms and a good restaurant (open until very late) and generally helpful staff. Having stayed there quite a few times over the last 6 or 7 years I have noted, however, that it is starting to show some wear and tear, especially in the corridors etc. Overall it is a good choice if you can get a deal for the stay (usually weekends) - otherwise the price is well in excess of the quality (often over 200 euros/night).

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank Voyageur99France
PMARCHAND, Directeur général at Novotel Roissy CDG Convention & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Dear Guest,

I really thank you for your comments.
I appreciated the details you mentioned, and it's true for the corridors, we planned refurbishments floors by floors, and I hope all will be done for your next stay in Novotel Roissy Convention & Wellness
Best Regards.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

We overnighted in Roissy (small town) right next to the Paris CDG airport so we could fly out next morning. Easy to catch their bus from the airport to their hotel and easy to catch the morning bus from the hotel to the airport. But keep in mind that everyone in the hotel is going to check out and there are tour groups as well so get to the front desk early to checkout so you dont' miss your bus. The hotels at the airport are triple the price and this hotel was actaully very nice and clean as well and quiet. We ate dinner at the hotel ( decent menu) and we actually enjoyed making the circle walk around the town that evening after dinner. The town is super small and just services the airport. Just be sure you are at the correct hotel before departing the bus because there are two different Novotel hotels and this one (best one) has the name Convention and Wellness as part of its name.

Room Tip: The sofa sleeper was comfortable and I think most of the rooms are the same
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank FirsttimeinItalyFW
PMARCHAND, Directeur général at Novotel Roissy CDG Convention & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your comments.
You appreciated our hotel and your satisfaction will be shared with all the team.
We are ready to welcome your for your next stay in France.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Stayed here for a week, 2 adults, 2 children.

We have to say that the rooms and gym/pool were perfect as was the general condition of the hotel and the breakfast service.

The evening restaurant though was terrible. We went for a prepaid dinner service which was a mistake. We had issues with the staff who took the normal menus away from us half way through our stay and told us we only had a choice of 2 dinners. I had to take this to the hotel staff the following day as they could not resolve during the evening. Secondly, the food quality was terrible - no vegetables or salad served with the meal, your essentially just given a piece of meat. The hotel also advertised room service....but we found not if you have a food voucher, if you have a voucher your not allowed to eat from your room. Drinks were also stupidly expensive.

The other issue was parking, beware the hotel charges, its expensive and they does not advertise.

Pity....would have been great but the restaurant needs sorting out.

Room Tip: Don't go for per paid food - the local restaurants are much better.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank David H

Dear David H,

I appreaciate the time you took ti share your comments regarding your last stay.
I remember the problems you met with our half-board special offer, and I remember that the Duty Manager tried to find solution for this difficulties.
However I apologize for that.
Waiting ti welcome you again for your next stay in roissy CDG airport.