“Excellent airport hotel”

Novotel Roissy CDG Convention & Spa
Ranked #4 of 30 Hotels in Roissy-en-France
Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

New renovated hotel, very welcoming lobby, service at check in was prompt

Rooms are spacious, comfortable and absolutely clean, even planes noise was okay for me

Breakfast is really a highlight, some parts are even organic

I didnt try the wellness part

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank ambidextrous20
PMARCHAND, Directeur général at Novotel Roissy CDG Convention & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

Dear guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience while arriving and staying in our hotel.
You really enjoy your stay, and this will be shared will all the team.
I hope you will take time to discover our Spa "Wellness Club" during your next stay.
Waiting to welcome you.
Best regards.
Philippe Marchand - General Manager.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

I used this hotel to recover from a sleepless overnight flight from the USA. My flight arrived before 8 in the morning, and I reached the hotel (by shuttle) shortly after 9 AM, expecting that I would be allowed to leave my bag, but not check in until later. But - I was checked in to a very nice room, at no extra charge, even at that very early hour by the very pleasant front desk staff.

My room was wonderful - quiet, sufficiently roomy, and with a very comfortable bed and good free WiFi. As it was really cold, windy and rainy the day I arrived, I did not take advantage of the shortish walk into the village of Roissy, but the walking locale is clearly an advantage over hotels that are directly at the terminals. Fortunately, the hotel has a large atrium lobby and the public space is large enough that one can walk around and stretch one's legs even if one doesn't take advantage of the workout facilities.

The shuttle from the airport RER stations at the terminals is with in the white ACCOR(?) bus. Just make sure you leave enough time to get back to the airport as the bus makes several stops along the way.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank oldchemprof_10

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments, you had a nice stay and you really appreciate our hotel and this a great pleasure to read such a message.
I agree regarding your recommendation with the free Accor white shutlle's transfer.
I hope we'll welcome you for yout next stay in Roissy CDG Airport.
Philippe Marchand General Manager

Reviewed October 12, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank gosius

Reviewed October 11, 2012

We stayed here on our last night in France as we had an early flight. It was seamless to check in, drop off our luggage and return our rental car to the airport. I was able to print off our boarding passes on the computer station off of the lobby. The entrance is very large and modern. We had a typical Novotel superior room, Bright with a comfortable bed, sofa and well equiped bathroom.
Roissy appears to have a pleasant little town with several restaurants but we ordered room service and the food was excellent and the service great.
The only negatives were our wait at the airport for the hotel shuttle after we dropped off our car. We waited over 30 minutes and noiced that the other hotels in the area had several buses go by during that time. The return shuttle to the airport leaves you at a terminal and you have to take an airport bus to your departure terminal so we took a taxi in the morning from the hotel right to the Air Canada departure area for 20 euros.
All in all I would definitely stay here again. They really could upgrade the towels!!! Pretty low end and skimpy!!! Must be a Novotel thing as the towels in our Metz hotel were almost threadbare.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MegCanada
PMARCHAND, Directeur général at Novotel Roissy CDG Convention & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Dear guest,

Thank you for your comments.
I agree with your impression regarding the towels, and we are actually working with our supplier to change them.
I notice the 30 minutes stand by for the shuttle service and I apologize for that.
I hope we'll be able to welcome you for your next stay in Roissy CDG Airport.
Best Regards.
Philippe Marchand - General Manager

Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

We were with a tour group, so our hotels were booked for us by the tour company. I would have preferred to stay in Paris, but it wasn't my call. That being said, the staff at the hotel were very attentive and helpful, and our room was clean. The bed was uncomfortable because it was very hard. The shuttle to and from the airport was a definite plus.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 3, 2012

The shuttle trip was so boring. Waited 25 minutes. The last thing you want after an eight hour flight. Staff were friendly.

But next time I'm staying in the centre of Paris.

Room was pleasant enough. Having said that the burger was amazing. So extra points there.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Lord_Espos_69
PMARCHAND, Directeur général at Novotel Roissy CDG Convention & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

Dear guest,

Thank you for your comments.
We cannnot rebuilt the hotel close to the Airport and I thank you for the appreciation regarding the hamburger.
Philippe Marchand - General Manager

Reviewed October 2, 2012

We ended our 3 weeks in Europe at this Novotel. We arrived, dropped off the luggage, and returned the rental car to the airport. My French is limited but their English is very good. The staff was very helpful with explaining exactly where the car drop-off was and how to find the shuttle buses back to the hotel. The village of Roissy is directly behind the line of hotels so walking to a shop or restaurant is easy. We opted to have dinner in the hotel restaurant which was very tasty. Staff there was friendly as well. Hugh breakfast buffet. My only complaint would be the walls are very thin. Not that we heard aircraft flying by but if neighboring guests arrive in the middle of the night it seems very loud.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guests,

Thank you for your comments and the appreciation regarding the helpfull staff which spoke a good english.
You walked to discover the small Roissy Village.
After that, your dinner taken at the hotel's restaurant was very tasty and you appreciated the buffet breakfast and the service and this is a real satisfaction for me.
I hope we'll welcome you for your next stay in Roissy CDG Airport.
Best regards - Philippe Marchand