“Good Business Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 31 Hotels in Roissy-en-France
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Good Business Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is an excellent business hotel and is located very close to the airport,, CDG,Paris .The hotel also has free shuttle services every 20-30 minutes to Terminal 2 and other locations of the airport.Staffs are very well trained,well behaved , helpful and resonsive.The hotel also has good restaurants.Rooms are very well kept and spacious.Food of the hotel is excellent and the spread of their breakfast is wide and tasty.The hotel also has a nice fitness fitness centre.Good place to hold conferences.Buffet lunch and dinner are also good.
Overall you feel very comfortable and relaxed
If in group this is also an excelent leisure hotel

• 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
Oxford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

Visit regularly with work. No complaints at all - this is a very comfortable hotel and a very pleasant place to stay.

Staff are friendly and efficient, rooms are excellent, and food is good and ( unlike the drinks ) not too expensive

Would recommend the Marriott without hesitation

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Forest, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Checked in and was quite pleased with how helpful the hotel staff was, super service!

They go above and beyond what one would expect.

They care about the customers satisfaction and are very helpful when asked a question.

Room Tip: Ground floor is for smokers only
1 Thank nukefixer
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

This hotels staff really appeared to care about my concerns when I stayed here. It was so appreciated by me. The front desk check in lady was attentive, helped me with getting information re my booking from the computer, as I did not have my print out with me, and then another gentleman also from the front desk staff assisted me to get on line with my i pad with the free WIFi in the lobby, he also had a problem but he managed to get me hooked up to the internet.
Later in the evening I had a problem with my cell phone and could not transmit messages, my husband was trying to contact me from Rome, and I was very nervous about trying to get in touch with him, to let him know I was o.k. and at the hotel. I mentioned it to the server in the restaurant when I was having dinner, and she suggested I ask the front desk person to call my husband on his cell in Rome. I did, and the front desk clerk was very accommodating, and called him and I was able to tell him my problem and then go back to my meal and relax for the rest of the evening. If this had not happened I am sure I would have had a sleepless night. I REALLY appreciated all of their assistance.

The food was good at the restaurant, and a reasonable price. The room was clean, and the bed very comfortable.

The shuttle starts at 6:00 am, and I had to be at the airport by 5:00 am, so a taxi had been arranged the night before by the same helpful front desk clerk. In the morning, although I was too early for breakfast you can have a complimentary coffee or tea in the lobby.
The complete experience was good. It was the first time I recall being so "needy" with by cell and my ipad not working, but the staff at this hotel made it all work, and for that I am very appreciative. I hope to return, if I am travelling out of the Paris CDG airport.

Room Tip: The Marriott rooms all seem to be equal except for the floor you are on. For an airport hotel it re...
1 Thank MaryEllen000
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the airport Holiday inn, the service was so terrible we went to the nearby Marriott to eat. The service was ok but the food uneatable. We were starving and ate the potatoes and left. I cannot recommend anything nearby

• Stayed July 2012
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times and find that the staff and service is very good and friendly. However I have never stayed five nights but on this occasion we chose to do so and catch the RER into the city. However on the first night a few hours after arrival internet problems started and after four days they continued without being fixed. The staff and duty managers tried hard but there is no resident IT Manager and the next best support comes from Ibahn in Romania by remote control - without much luck. Every night the internet access went down and made it impossible for any work to get done, especially to the USA given the time change. It has left a bad taste as it seems that the server/internet service is in need of a good upgrade. Next visit will be to a hotel where reliable internet service is guaranteed. If you can do without the internet for business then this is a great property but not if it is a means to do business - or ask aobut the internet before finalizing the reservation.

Room Tip: Pick a room on the village side of the hotel as against the CDG airport runways which produces a con...
Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

I stayed 4 days for a business trip and I have no complains at all.

What stuck out to me was the service. Very friendly and at times they talk to you as if they know you very well and really interested in your well being.

My room was excellent, clean and bed was very comfortable. I saw one of the recent reviews that there were no tea/coffee facilities in the room. Well, I had one and didn't have to ask for it.

Internet connection was a little pricey but overall I got a good service and enjoyed the stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business