$94
$88
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle(Roissy-en-France)
$103
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

$278
$184
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $246/night.

Ibis Paris CDG Airport(Roissy-en-France)
$122
$77
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

$90
$70
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

$79
$68
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $93/night.

$124
$121
Priceline
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $159/night.

$104
$97
Trip.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

$50
ibis Budget
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $56/night.

$109
$77
Priceline
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

All reviewsnice conceptcool hotelreception areabusiness tripnice stayfree shuttlecomfortable roomsexcellent hotelreception deskstayed one nightcharles de gaulleshuttle serviceparisairportcdgloungereceptionist
Reviewed September 18, 2017

There was misunderstanding with the reception guys about the transfer from the airport, I had to pay for taxi to come from the airport to the hotel. The dinner food in the restaurant was disgusting in the other side the breakfast was perfect. The room was clean and nice. The feeling of the hotel was roomy and modern.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
fom_paris_cdg, General Manager at pentahotel Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2017

Hi angelsD8262TW,

Thank you for taking the time to write us.
We have a shuttle bus free of charge from the airport to the hotel and back but taxi rides are not included in our room rates.
Please let us know what went wrong with dinner? I would like to investigate more in detail what happened. Feel free to send me more detailed information.
And if you would be travelling to the area again, do not hesitate to contact me, I would be happy to welcome you again and show you that dinner can be nice and enjoyable.

Reviewed September 16, 2017

I've been to Penta 8th times now.
I can not understand why the (free) wifi is so poorly , you can't even open an email from time to time. There is a possibility to pay for high speed internet , but is very costly and the only 2 options are , 1 hour or 24 h .. crazyyyy..

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
fom_paris_cdg, General Manager at pentahotel Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2017

Hello ronny169,

First of all I would like to thank you for your loyalty to the pentahotel Paris CDG. We appreciate the fact that you are a repeated guest. We are currently reviewing our wifi offer and this should improve in the months to come.
However, I have seen that you have a new reservation for January for the next fair. Please ask for me next time you check in and I will personally take care of the wifi problem.
Should you have any other questions, please let me know.
We are looking forward to welcome you again in January.
Tot dan,

Reviewed September 15, 2017

the rooms are very nice we like also the food, the steaks are superb.
the lokation is industrial. voor a business hotel it is fine.
we liked best the bar that is very cosy and very nice furniture.
and the people are very nice.

1  Thank Richard M

Hello Richard M,

Many thanks for taking the time to send us your feedback which is very much appreciated.
I seems that you are a great fan of the penta concept. I will surely share your comments with the entire team.
We hope to see you again next time you are in the CDG area.

Reviewed September 13, 2017

Spent an evening at Pentahotel's CDG location while on my way back from a week's holiday in Spain. Found the hotel via Hotel Tonight's app and it was the most affordable of many expensive options in the general CDG airport area for the night in question.

Lobby is hipster to the max with the check in desk sharing the same space in the lobby as the bar. Interesting concept. Not sure it works. Workers seem distracted and you have to shout over clinking glasses, boisterous cocktail bar conversations and loud music to communicate with the front desk staff. No biggie though.

Room was adequate if not run-of-the mill/ho-hum. Beds were comfortable and bathrooms a bit above average with larger shower heads and modern accents.

Wi-fi was less than stellar. Speed was at a snails pace for "free wi-fi" . Was suckered into paying for "premium" wi-fi (at 10 E) which wasn't dramatically better.

Check out was a nightmare. Spent 30 minutes debating with no less than 4 staff members who held me hostage demanding I pay for them directly for the room charge - despite having already paid for it through Hotel Tonight. Their response to me was "Hotel Tonight declined payment. You need to pay us". To avoid being late for my international flight, I reluctantly paid them out of sheer frustration...Fortunately, Hotel Tonight sorted it out for me.

Staff mostly acted as if it was their first day on the job - with each staff member asking another how things were done - and none of them seeming to really know how to perform the correct procedures or their jobs. Exceedingly frustrating. Will not return.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
fom_paris_cdg, General Manager at pentahotel Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2017

Dear ToddK1969,

First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to write us.
I regret and apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during check out.
The information given to us my Hotel Tonight was not complete or incorrect which caused misunderstanding when you were at the front office for check out.
This should not have been addressed to you as a guest but had to be sorted out with Hotel Tonight directly. I have discussed this with the person in charge of our front office to make sure that this will not happen again in the future.
All was done to reimbursed you for the amount that was charged to your credit card the same day. But I do understand your frustration when you need to hurry to the airport to catch a flight.
Once again I am sorry for all this and I hope you had safe travels to your final destination.
Wishing you all the best,

Reviewed September 12, 2017

Check in and check out process too cumbersome for a weary traveler. Check-in and check-out at the bar/reception area were painfully slow. We purchased the breakfast package online, on the hotel's own website (not an expeditor), yet neither the evening check-in nor the morning check-out crews could find it in the system. I had to produce a paper confirmation for both crews. The room was acceptable but nothing special. The wait staff in the restaurant was confused and not sure who was in charge of our table. Oh, and it appears that the only option in the boxes to check below is "excellent," so here is the real deal: Service: unacceptable (especially at reception), cleanliness: acceptable, value: satisfactory, location: good for airport access, sleep quality: good, rooms: acceptable

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple

Hello mtnbirdman,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your comments.
Looking at your stay date, you were staying with us during a very busy faire and that light have caused the slow check-in and check out at the reception because these are very busy times at the hotel. Please know that we offer express check out, just by filling out the small form available at reception and this will speed up the check-out process by just dropping your key card at the front office.
We hope to be able to welcome you again in the future.