All reviews cdg airport one night free shuttle buffet breakfast croissants last night an early flight short stay bw paris bus roissy europe kettle transit
Selected filters
Reviewed May 14, 2019

This is my hotel to go to each time I have to overnight in Paris close to the airport. The staff is great. The rooms are spacious and I am never disappointed. The only time I change hotel is when they are fully booked! It always feels home to me!

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank mp1975
Reviewed May 14, 2019

Stayed for our final night on our way home from our Leger tour.
I gave this hotel a really bad review last time and have to honestly say it has improved 100%.
It must have had a major refurbishment. Gone is the dark and dingy room to be replaced by a lovely ultra modern and clean room and Bathroom. Free wifi that worked in all areas very well. Mini bar/Fridge in the room with complimentary bottle of water. Have to say the shower was a bit feeble as was the hair dryer.
The bar and restaurant have also improved. The bar is a little quirky being made up of what looks like tables covered in a black table cloth but they do have 2 types of draught beer which is a lot cheaper than I remember from last time.
Restaurant & bar staff all very friendly and polite.
The room numbering is a little confusing. Our room, 030, was sited on floor zero but was actually on the first floor, quite strange. Indeed some of our group were wandering round to locate their rooms for quite a while. That is just a minor point though and didn't detract from out enjoyable stay.

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed April 22, 2019

We selected this hotel due to its close proximity to the CDG Airport. We stayed for one night on arrival in France and one night the day before our departure. Having never been to the CDG Airport in Paris we had to search a bit to find the location where the shuttle to the hotel would pick us up. All of the staff we dealt with at the hotel spoke fluent English and were friendly and helpful. They called taxis for us (there were none seen waiting at the hotel) and provided us with a map, explaining where there were some great dining choices within easy walking distance. On both nights we had a "superior room" and it showed no signs of wear that I have seen in previous comments. There were lots of electrical outlets as well as a USB outlet. Be sure to bring an electrical adapter for the plug configuration and remember that the current is 220 V. The shower had lots of hot water and adequate pressure. The in room safe was convenient to access and held our laptop along with other items.
We opted for the mini breakfast buffet one morning and in my opinion it was over priced for what was offered. We did not eat dinner at the hotel.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
NorthStar20827621586, Responsable réception at Best Western Paris CDG Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2019

Dear Johnny99,

Thank you very much for your very positive feedback, we are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay at The Best Western Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport. We will share it with our teams to continue to motivate them to provide a high-quality service to our guests. We would like to thank you again for your very nice comment and hope that you will have the opportunity to stay with us again soon.
Front Office Manager.

Reviewed April 16, 2019

I stayed at the last minute when Air France cancelled my flight from CDG. I was not expecting much based on the previous reviews but it was actually great.

The free hotel shuttle takes a few minutes, but on the flip side is very quick to get you back to the airport.

I arrived late in the evening, about 9pm. The lobby is nice, and check in experience was great.

My room was a reasonable size, clean, and recently decorated I think. Only downside was a reasonable amount of noise from adjacent rooms. It turned out some of this was a cleaner cleaning one across the hall at 6am when I left.

The restaurant was very good and reasonably priced. Tasty food, good service, good beer. Didn't try breakfast so can't comment on that.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear ScottishRob123,

We thank you for sharing your experience at The Best Western Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport !

I'm really glad you enjoyed the check in experience as well as your room and the restaurant. It is always very positive for us to received such a good feedback.

Rest assured that your comment regarding the noise has already been shared with our Housekeeping Manager who will take the necessary measures in order to avoid any reoccurrence.

We hope to welcome you very soon in our property !

Front Office Manager.

Reviewed March 31, 2019

We were on of the gazillion one night guests at the Best Western Charles de Gaulle airport hotel for the night before our departure flight....The restaurant served a wonderful meal to us which was every bit as good as the one you would get at a typical Paris brasserie and no more expensive. The room was good sized and very quiet, One would never know you were so close to the airport.

Date of stay: March 2019
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Daniel M,

Thank you for having taken the time to share your last experience with us on Trip Advisor. We are delighted to learn that your stay met your expectations and we all hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon.
Front Office manager.