We spent one night at Campanile as we had a morning flight from the CDG airport.
Big thumps up for –
1. The price! It was very reasonable at 55 Euro per night including VAT. (We booked this one from booking.com)
2. The rooms are spacious as per Parisian standards. It is neat, clean and a business-like hotel.
3. The buffet, has good variety as compared to the other hotels we stayed at, but comes at a cost of 10 Euro per person.
4. Complimentary shuttle every 20 mins to and fro to the airport.
5. The service, we had some issues with my debit and credit card but they let us check in and asked us to come back later and settle the bill.
If you are not looking for sight seeing and are in Paris for business or just transiting like us then this is a very good option due to its proximity from the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the airport, your Hotel Campanile has everything you need. Ideally located near Paris Charles de Gaulle Aiport, the service, functionality and several conference rooms make this hotel an excellent place to stay for our guests here on business. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Louvre hotels, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Campanile Roissy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campanile Roissy Hotel Paris
- Campanile Roissy Paris