“Sheraton Charles De Gaulle Airport”

Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre
Ranked #9 of 29 Hotels in Roissy-en-France
Reviewed May 22, 2014

I stayed at this hotel in June 2013. At that time I was a gold SPG member and I got complimentary upgrade and had access to the club lounge. I enjoyed the perks of complimentary beverages, snacks and wifi. However the rooms and bathroom were shabby. During May 2014 I chose to stay at the Sheraton CDG Hotel again because of its location (Within the airport building, No shuttle required etc). As I no longer was a gold SPG member I was expecting the same shabby and drab hotel room and bathroom. I booked the king size bed room and was surprised on checkin as room was freshened up with lovely white bedding and bathroom was revamped. I would definitely recommend this hotel especialliy to travellers who has early morning flights.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
A_Ziani_Orus, Quality manager at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

Dear Guest

I am delighted that you had a relaxing stay on your visit to Sheraton Paris.

Thank you for all your feedback and for your patronage towards Sheraton Paris Airport. We all look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel, hopefully in the very near future.

Warm regards
A.Ziani-Orus

Write a ReviewReviews (2,075)

Reviewed May 21, 2014

This is the most disappointing hotel you can ever have if you are traveling for business. Mind you I'm a Sheraton gold member and I suffered like hell in this hotel. I'm sorry but it's a kind of Mafia hotel where all what count is just making money. Staff and especially managers need training with the Sheraton quality. They were rude to me and helpless. I had a conference call with co-authors in Canada, Internet was not working in my room 358. They asked to technician and he was not able to fix the problem. He called the managers to accommodate me as there was a room in the fourth floor where internet was working but I heard the lady telling him that was a club floor and there is no way they can accommodate me. I had to stay 3 nights with no internet in my room. More the hot water machine was not working I had to disconnect a bulb and use one that I bought...I will never ever stay in this hotel even I sleep on a chair at terminal 2. These guys need truly some training in the North American costumers satisfaction standards. Sheraton time square is the best place to start....again avoid this hotel as much as you can if you want to get your work done....no only that i will file a formal complain upon my return to Canada. Definitely I'm not used to this kind of attitude in the last 25 years of traveling....

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank Samir T

Dear Guest

Thank you for all your feedback and suggestions which we have taken on board. Please be assured that our main focus is to have all our guests leave the hotel with a good memory and experience.

Please don't hesitate to contact us directly with more details abot your experience in order for us to invetigate the shortfalls.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

We decided to stay at the Sheraton after a long flight from Australia and were hiring a car next morning for a driving trip in France.
The hotel is very quiet which is a plus - the rooms are sealed from the aircraft noise, and while you can see them taking off/landing you certainly can't hear them.
Rooms have all the usual amenities of a 5 star hotel - comfortable king size bed and good bathroom however we decided there was no way we could eat there.
We looked at both the a la carte menu and room service for dinner but decided that the prices were out of control. Ditto with the breakfast - there is a Paul Patisserie just outside the Sheraton door and a quiche Lorraine, coffee and croissant was more than satisfactory for breakfast at a fraction of the Sheraton price.
Wi fi was also very expensive - which we declined.

Dear Guest

Thank you for your detailed feedback following your recent stay at Sheraton Paris Airport.

I am happy to read that you enjoyed our facilities and service quality.

Once again, thank you for sharing your experience. Constructive feedback is critical to us in our constant bid to improve and we do hope that we will have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.
Warm regards from Paris,

Reviewed May 19, 2014

This hotel was by far the best option for us while we vacationed in Paris. This establishment was very convenient to CDG airport terminal 2 and was a short commute to the downtown attractions. The staff and facility was top notch and very prideful. We appreciated their promptness to any concern we had. The safety and comfort was much greater at this hotel than any other in the downtown area. We will definitely stay here again if the need arises.

Room Tip: The restaurant is quite expensive but other than that this place was great.
1  Thank Kelly B

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to post a review following your recent visit at Sheraton Paris.

I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed the hotel, many thanks for your gracious words regarding our beach facilities and services.

Once again, thank you for sharing your experience and for your patronage towards Sheraton Paris Airport. We all look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel, hopefully in the very near future.

Warm regards from Paris

Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights while visiting Paris, everything was what you would expect from a Sheraton, however, we had booked a non smoking room and received smoking, so we weren't thrilled about that. One night we visited the hotel bar for a drink and dessert and everything was insanely expensive (around 16 euro for any mixed drink). Overall it was an ok experience, but next time we will stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: May 2014

Dear Guest

I am delighted that you had a nice stay on your visit to Sheraton Paris.

Thank you for all your feedback and suggestions which we have taken on board. Please be assured that it is our main focus to have all our guests leave the hotel with a good memory and experience.

Once again, thank you for sharing your experience. We all look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel, hopefully in the very near future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed May 15, 2014

After our trip down to Nice, we flew back up and had one night left in Paris. Rather than having to wake up extra early the next day to catch a 50euro taxi ride back to the airport, we decided on staying at the Sheraton Airport hotel to get an extra couple hours of sleep. We were definitely not disappointed. While it is an Airport hotel (literally located INSIDE the airport), it was a beautiful property with very cool architecture, modern design, and spacious rooms. The service was excellent and the only hard thing was walking across the airport to the hotel from where the arrived.

Situated above the SNCF and TGV, it was very easy to just take the train into Paris for the evening and have dinner and stroll around one last time. Definitely a bonus, although it did take a good 45 minutes to get into the heart of Paris on the train, so keep that in mind if you're in a hurry.

Aside from that, the hotel offered everything I'd expect from a Sheraton. I always think international Sheraton hotels are nicer and cleaner that US ones and this one was no exception. As a hotel in the airport, it definitely impressed me and if I had to come to Paris and stay only one night, or came for business, I'd be happy to stay here again.

1  Thank Derek C
A_Ziani_Orus, Quality Manager at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

Dear guest,
Thank you for your detailed feedbacks following your recent stay at Sheraton Paris Airport.
I am happy to read that you and your family had a good time and I will certainly pass on your feedback to all the team.
Once again, thank you for sharing your experience.
We all look forward to your next visit.
A bientot!
A.ZIani-Orus

Reviewed May 8, 2014

There is one compelling reason for staying in this hotel. If you have to make connecting flights to another part of the world and you have already spent a dozen hours getting to Paris or if you have a really early flight the next morning, this Sheraton CDG Airport makes sense.

Otherwise, there is no reason for selecting this property. Our check in was slow in the AM even though many overseas flights arrive in the morning. There is a large welcome mat for SPG (Starwood Preferred Guests) but when we attempted to wait for check in assistance in this line, we were told in typical French fashion to queue up in the single line which would eventually fan out to the available receptionists. Fair enough, but then remove the mat. SPG program promises special check in procedures.

The room was terrific--very well soundproofed. As an added blessing, room floors were silent in the corridors as I imagine management is aware that travelers selecting this property are there for peace and quiet. The usual recorded hall sound was turned off.

The casual restaurant, in addition to obscenely high prices (this is Paris at the airport hotel so why am I surprised?) had sloppy service and cold food. Avoid if at all possible.

One bright note . . . we were offered gracious assistance with our luggage and transportation to our gate by hotel van. A great service which allowed us to depart with a good feeling for the Sheraton CDG.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MitzouTexas
A_Ziani_Orus, Quality manager at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor regarding your experience at our Hotel. We greatly value all guest feedback and every opportunity to continually improve our product and service delivery. Accordingly, I was concerned to read of your disappointment. Please accept my sincere apologies if our restaurants did not meet your expectations.

I trust we may have the opportunity to improve your satisfaction in this regard. I am encouraged by your comments recommending our hotel accommodation; I remain hopeful that you will allow us the occasion to restore your confidence in our restaurants.

A.ZIani-Orus
Quality manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Roissy-en-France
Pullman Paris Roissy CDG Airport
Pullman Paris Roissy CDG Airport
#1 of 29 in Roissy-en-France
Ibis Paris CDG Airport
Ibis Paris CDG Airport
#13 of 29 in Roissy-en-France
Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle A...
#3 of 5 in Tremblay-En-France
1 mi away
Mercure Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport et Convention
Mercure Paris Charles de Gaulle ...
#10 of 29 in Roissy-en-France
Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle
Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de G...
#11 of 29 in Roissy-en-France
citizenM Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport Hotel
citizenM Paris Charles de Gaulle...
#1 of 5 in Tremblay-En-France

Been to Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre? Share your experiences!