“Excellent hotel and very conveniet”

Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre
Ranked #10 of 31 Hotels in Roissy-en-France
Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the Sheraton for 2 days of business meetings. Very convenient as it cuts out the 1 hour taxi ride into the center of Paris. Meeting rooms are good, rooms are a good size with all the modern conveniences. I would definitely plan meetings here again when looking for a Central European location for in and out minimizing travel.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
A_Ziani_Orus, Quality manager at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Dear Guest

It is with great pleasure to read your very kind review. I am pleased to learn of how you value our Hotel and I would like to express my sincere appreciation for positive feedback.

Indeed, we do pride ourselves on our fabulous events team who is equally grateful for your warm acknowledgement of our efforts to exceed your expectations.

Thank you for making Sheraton Paris Airport conference centre a business place of choice. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Sheraton Paris Airport in the very near future.

Sincerely

Reviewed January 11, 2014

This is one of the hotels where I feel like being at home.
It is very well positioned at Terminal 2 of CDG Airport and unlike other reviews outlined, the accessories I've been offered in the room were much satisfactory: bathrobe, slippers, toothbrush (just to mention a few), were there...
Staff was attentive and courteous and I wish to say thank you to the General Manager Mr.Paul Chevalier for the warm attentions he bestowed upon me and my wife.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank FRANCO T

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing a review following your recent stay at Sheraton Paris Airport.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your experience with us and to receive such a positive and warm review of your stay. We are most appreciative of your acknowledgment that our hotel services and facilities have brought to you a full satisfaction.

We all look forward to welcoming you back at Sheraton Paris Airport hopefully in the very near future.

Sincerely

Reviewed January 8, 2014

I booked this hotel in November for an EMEA team I work for - as we are spread across the continent this proved a great central location. We were in a quiet conference room with natural light.

The discreet and very regular refreshment replacement kept us well supplied through out a long working day and the lunch was a welcome change from standard UK office working lunch (sandwiches and crisps) as we had seafood cocktail, mini caesar salads, hot salmon fillets, beef olives and mini fruit crumbles and various amuse-bouches to finish.

I will definitely be looking for an opportunity to book this venue again (maybe for a personal trip - having spotted another review re: ease of access to the City attractions!)

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Diane W
A_Ziani_Orus, quality manager at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Dear Guest,

I am very delighted to read your review and to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for visiting Sheraton Paris Airport for your meeting and for taking the time to post a review of your experience on TripAdvisor.

At Sheraton Paris Airport we endeavor to provide nothing but the best of meeting service and facilities to all our guests. Your kind comments regarding our conference center is the reflection of our efforts in ensuring that you are well looked after and that our service standards exceeded your expectation.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Sheraton Paris Airport hopefully not in to distant future.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Hello! Mrs. Picky.. checking in.

Obviously there are many choices for fabulous hotels in Paris, but we needed a hotel for connivence only. We almost booked online, but couldn't figure out which hotel would be easiest for us to get to coming off the train, so we decided to go for whatever hotel we found first.

We got off the train / rail line from Lyon, France that arrived at the Charles De Gaulle airport in Paris, no sooner did we take a few steps when my husband spotted the sign... Sheraton!

Yes! We were home sweet home, and at 10 PM at night, $200 euros per night for the walk in rate per room sounded fair enough.

In the morning we were in Terminal 2 ( at the hotel) and our plane United to SFO left from terminal 1. All we needed to do is wheel our baby carriage and luggage onto the indoor shuttle train stop. And Voila! In a few minutes we were at the United Airlines Baggage-check in counter.

Also, of note, they were excellent with the wake up calls. In fact, my older boys were staying in a room down the hall from us and they were great about going to their door to wake them up because they didn't answer the 2 wake up calls that came via phone.

The beds were extra large king beds and the linens were all comfortable. My only complaint was that one towel appeared soiled or stained with black marks ( possibly mascara?), and I had to have my husband grab a clean or unstained one from the boys room. I can't understand how hotel staff can place stained or soiled towels out for guests, but it seems to happen more than you would think.. I almost gave a 4 point ranking because of this, and because the price was higher than nearby hotels.... but I loved the connivence of this hotel coming right off the train late at night.

I believe there are a few other hotels right at the airport as well, so I suppose any of those would be good to check into if you have the time. We didn't have the time, and this worked perfectly for us.

The front desk staff that checked us in, and the concierge that gave me directions to my gate in the morning were all very professional and polite.

One last fun tidbit: We were given view rooms down low and my boys liked looking straight, up close at the planes. In fact I think we all thought it was neat to have our view from our bed with the planes moving around so close by.

Room Tip: If you have kids, you might want to get a view of the planes.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank MelissaBradley

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us at Sheraton Paris Airport and that your experience continues to remain such a fond memory for you.

I have shared your comment with the rest of the team and they were very happy to learn that their efforts are highly appreciated by our guest.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor and for recommending our hotel. We certainly look forward to welcoming you and your family back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

I have been here many times. I've stayed all over Paris, but for quick in and out and an extra day or so layover, this is an excellent place to stay for a stopover or 2 day trip! With the train station below, easy 30 minute access to Notre Dame! Versailles is only another 20 minute train ride in the RER form the main transfer station. The hotel is surprisingly very quiet. The club lounge is excellent both for supper and breakfast. As always, cappuccinos and espressos are there! Food is excellent. With easy access to downtown, the airport itself or a car service to take you to the wine country, this is a great location.

Stayed: September 2013
A_Ziani_Orus, Quality manager at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your complimentary review on TripAdvisor, following your recent stay with us at Sheraton Paris Airport.

It is always very rewarding to receive such compliments as the team endeavour to ensure that every guest leaves with great satisfaction.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the very near future.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

We stayed the night between connecting flights. Hotel very confortable and unbeliveably well isolated from the aiport noise. Nice gym. On the expensive side, but if you gave a morning flight from CDG... this is a very good option!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank fgrabbits

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for your rewarding comment.
We are pleased to learn that you have appreciated our suitable facilities.
We look forward to your next visit to us.
A bientot in Paris

Reviewed December 21, 2013

I had the opportunity to stay in hotel for the 2 time and what to say perfect is the right Airport Hotel good for one night or even two nights. Club Loung perfect very good food. and the location is incredible better tha other hotel that I staied

Room Tip: The room perfect with everything
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Rickyus-newyork
A_Ziani_Orus, Quality manager at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2013

Dear guest,
Thank you for posting your comment on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us especially the suitable location of our hotel.
We wish you a great new year!
Regards,
A.Ziani-Orus

Also consider these accommodations in or near Roissy-en-France
Pullman Paris Roissy CDG Airport
Pullman Paris Roissy CDG Airport
#1 of 31 in Roissy-en-France
Paris Marriott Charles de Gaulle Airport Hotel
Paris Marriott Charles de Gaulle...
#4 of 31 in Roissy-en-France
Ibis Paris CDG Airport
Ibis Paris CDG Airport
#12 of 31 in Roissy-en-France
Mercure Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport et Convention
Mercure Paris Charles de Gaulle ...
#8 of 31 in Roissy-en-France
Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle
Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de G...
#9 of 31 in Roissy-en-France
Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle A...
#3 of 5 in Tremblay-En-France

Been to Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre? Share your experiences!