“Super convenient, solid 4 star”

Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre
Ranked #10 of 30 Hotels in Roissy-en-France
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Super convenient, solid 4 star”
Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

Walk to gate, walk to RER, walk to Eurostar, walk to car rental offices,,, what could be better?? Yes, it is a bit pricey, but IMHO that is what you have to expect for solid 4 star amenities is such a superb location. Restaurant is okay too!! I recommend this hotel at CDG!!

• Stayed April 2013
A_Ziani_Orus, Quality manager at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, May 19, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing a review following your recent stay at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel.

I am delighted to read that you have enjoyed your experience with us and to receive such a positive and warm review of your stay. We are most appreciative of your acknowledgment that our hotel services and facilities fexceed your expectations.

I look forward to welcoming you back very soon in the near future.

A.Ziani-Orus

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (268)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Caribbean
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Located in terminal 2, it was wonderful just getting off the plane and walking along some corridors to the hotel. Check in was efficient and professional. Corridors are lit mutely and very calming. Rooms are comfortable, lots of light, tv, tea and coffee making facilities and a mini bar/snacks for which of course you have to pay. We got a very good rate via Hotwire so feel very lucky we got into this hotel. Also they very kindly accepted to keep our luggage for a week until our return on the outbound journey. Wifi is not free except in the lobby...$19 Euro is very stiff for what should be standard in the room. Breakfast in the restaurant; there was no explanation about buffet/a la carte...I realise this is standard in most places however I had to go and get a waitress in order to ask for the a la carte. The menu states that the buffet has eggs cooked to order or you could have scrambled eggs but there was no chef and no eggs on the buffet for at least 15 minutes. The chef was somewhat grumpy and did not like it when his bonjour to a japanese lady was not met with a return bonjour and he said "I said bonjour". I think he would be better off behind the scenes. He did however make me an excellent vegetarian omelette..one of the best I have eaten. As we were leaving I asked for the check to sign - they had put us down for 2 buffets (which by the way were 32 Euros each) instead of one buffet, one a la carte. They corrected it very nicely and efficiently but be aware. Eating here is expensive so you are better off walking through the terminal to find cheaper fare...though there is not a whole lot of choice.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay with us. We value all guest comments, and constructive feedback helps us to continually improve upon our services and facilities.

I was of course concerned to read your comment regarding the breakfast service and how misguided you were regarding our associates’ attitude.

I would like to reassure you that have shared your comments with the concerned managers for an immediate action.

On a positive note, I appreciate your nice comments regarding our facilities and the suitable location of our hotel.

Once again, please accept my sincere apology and I look forward to welcoming you back to Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel.

Boston
Reviewed April 23, 2013

It's a good hotel as one can expect from a Sheraton or Starwood property. You get two free small bottles of Evian water but that's pretty much it. I used the business center's Internet to check in for my flight and discovered a few days later that I was charged (only $2.95 though) to use it. Anyway, this hotel is not alone in nickle and diming its customers since big hotel chains do the same.

It's a good hotel for late arrivals or early departures but I have discovered since that there are other hotels in the vicinity of the airport that are more reasonably priced and a short ride on the shuttle. I'll be trying one of them in a few months.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank Peregrine415
Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review on TripAdvisor.
I was surprised to read your comment regarding the internet charges. We do offer free WI-FI in the Link @Sheraton to all our guests. The charges might certainly be an error. Please don't hesitate to contact us in order to repair the mistake.
Please accept my apologies for any misunderstanding regarding this situation.
Best regards,
St. Paul, MN
Reviewed April 23, 2013

The value of this hotel is only with the location. If you do not have an early morning flight out of CDG, there is no reason to stay here. My husband and I stayed here 1 night for that very reason. I would never stay here again. Our room was filthy--burn holes in the carpet. stains on the drapes, mold in the bathroom. When I mentioned it to the clerk at check-out, I was met with indifference. After staying at several lovely boutique hotels in Europe with free WiFi, I was a little surprised that the Sheraton charges 19 euro to use WiFi in our room. Ridiculous.They apparantly get plenty of business because of their location and are not too concerned about keeping customers happy. A stain on the Sheraton brand.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
5 Thank mishaSt.Paul
A_Ziani_Orus, Quality manager at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip advisor following your recent stay with us.

We sincerely regret that your experience felt short of your expectations regarding the quality of service our hotel is renewed for.
Rest assured that your experience is a shortfall and certainly not representative of the high service & hygiene quality standards we strive to achieve at Sheraton.
May I invite you to contact me directly should you wish to share any additional information regarding your stay.

Once again, I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor and we all look forward to welcoming you to back to Sheraton Paris and restore your confidence in our quality of service.

New York City, New York
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We stayed one night en route from a long trip, NYC to Paris to Marrakech to Paris to NYC. This is a hotel within the airport. It's on the runway, about a one minute walk to Terminal 2. The after hours (11 pm) menu is bizarre and overpriced especially when nothing else is open. The staff was fine. The lobby was bustling. Wi-fi is only free downstairs and not in the rooms. The room was well equipped but also well worn and kind of awkward. It made me laugh - there were so many closets and drawers for a short-trip airport hotel. The storage took up most of the room! We slept there for about 5 hours so I would say it's the best location for a quick turnaround. Also if you're transferring to Orly to CDG, the Air France buses are easy and clean. They run every half hour directly to CDG and cost about 20 euros vs. 80+ euros for a taxi. The bus stops directly in front of the hotel.

Room Tip: Bring food if you arrive after 11 pm. I am guessing most rooms are similar. Facing the runway is fun...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank wholewideworld
Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent stay with us.
I am very pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us specially the convenience of the hotel.

We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back very soon in Paris.

A bientôt!

Reviewed April 23, 2013

We stayed at this hotel following a flight to Paris. The hotel is nice and very quiet considering its location, it is centrally located above the train lines above the terminal which was really useful for catching the tgv. I would recommend this hotel if you are requiring to stay at the airport overnight.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear guest,

I am very pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and all our facilities.

We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back very soon to Paris.

A bientôt!

Seattle, Washington
Reviewed April 20, 2013

I had high hopes for the Sheraton at CDG but was ultimately let down once I arrived.

What I like:
The location can't be beat. You're right in the middle of the airport that is the CDG mess. The place is the most convenient hotel at the airport.

The staff is nice. The people I dealt with at check-in and at check out were great. The person in the lounge was excellent. Very helpful.

The room is indeed dead-silent.

What I disliked:
The rooms are plain-jane, standard, dated rooms. I've been to some Doubletree and Four Points properties that were 10x nicer than this place.

The bed was somewhat comfortable. It's a typical european bed - hard and not much padding. The bedding materials were very nice though, soft and comfortable.

SPG Club rooms don't get free water. Sure you can go to the lounge but if you pay a little extra for the service, you don't want to be charged five euros for 200cl of Evian.

All in all I'll go back there but I'm not going because I want to, I'm going because it's there. For a great Sheraton airport hotel, stay in Amsterdam. Top notch hotel.

Room Tip: All rooms are outward facing. You might get upgraded to a club room if you're a Delta Diamond wi...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank AgileDude
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your detailed feedback of your recent stay with us at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel.
I was of course most concerned to learn of the disappointing elements of your stay which fell below the high standards we strive to achieve and also surprised to read your comments regarding the water in the room. We do offer 2 complementary bottles of water in the club rooms for our guest. Your experience is certainly a shortfall; please accept my sincere apologies for this incident.
On a positive note, I appreciate your continued patronage and choosing of our hotel and all your nice comments.
We all sincerely look forward to welcoming you back to Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel soon.

Yours sincerely,

A.Ziani-Orus
Also consider these accommodations in or near Roissy-en-France
Pullman Paris Roissy CDG Airport
Pullman Paris Roissy CDG Airport
#1 of 30 in Roissy-en-France
Ibis Paris CDG Airport
Ibis Paris CDG Airport
#12 of 30 in Roissy-en-France
Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle A...
#2 of 5 in Tremblay-En-France
Mercure Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport et Convention
Mercure Paris Charles de Gaulle ...
#6 of 30 in Roissy-en-France
citizenM Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
citizenM Paris Charles de Gaulle...
#1 of 5 in Tremblay-En-France
Ibis Styles Paris CDG Airport Roissy
Ibis Styles Paris CDG Airport Ro...
#3 of 30 in Roissy-en-France

Been to Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre? Share your experiences!