“a unique place”

Ranked #10 of 30 Hotels in Roissy-en-France
San Francisco
“a unique place”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

It is located right in the terminal 2. Hotel is super modern. The bed is super comfortable. They do have a bath tub for you to soak in. It is a nice touch to take a tub bath before you leave for your flight (not too many European hotels with bathtub)
People are friendly. Breakfast is a nice feast. Wonderful place to stay if your flight is in the morning.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank gchuang101
A_Ziani_Orus, Quality manager at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.
I am delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel.
Your kind acknowledgement of the hotel product, facilites and the team are truly appreciated.

Once again, I appreciate you recommending our Hotel and I do hope we will have the chance of welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

A.Ziani-Orus

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (265)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Tunis, Tunisia
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I always seek to stay at the Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre when I have an early flight out of Roissy CDG. I like the warm welcome, the high quality of the service by the hotel staff, the very modern and functional rooms, the spa and the beautiful view of the airport from my room.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Gabriel M
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel and I am delighted to read that you and your family enjoyed your recent stay with us and to receive such a warm review of your stay.

I have also shared your feedback with the rest of the team and they were very happy to learn that you appreciate their efforts. Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback through TripAdvisor, I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel, hopefully in the very near future.

islamanare
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Stayed there for the first time and it definitely was a great choice given that we had a flight the next morning. Room # 305 was clean, comfortable and reasonable sized. We had a view over the airport, complimentary bottled water and coffee. Equipped with coffee maker and a mini bar. It does feel like a cruise cabin due to the futuristic furniture. Very convenient if you have an early flight leaving from Terminal 2 of CDG. Not great food in the restaurant and yes more expensive than the other hotels but, because of the closeness to the terminal, worth it. Staff very helpful and polite. Our waiter spoke english and spanish fluently.

Room Tip: Rooms are noiseless.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank islamanare
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.
I am delighted to read that you had a memorable stay with us at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel.
We pride ourselves in having a prime location in the airport, and I am therefore delighted to learn that we were successful in meeting your travel expectations.

Buenos Aires, Argentina
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Is not my first time in this hotel, but perhaps will be the last one. They gave to us an awful room, even though my husband is a preference guest. It was the classic room, and we payed for it 180 Euros, only for the room!!! No breakfast, anything.

The room was the 145 in the first floor, and there was a bus stop downstairs. There was also a big roof for view and lights everywhere so inconvenience to sleep well. Also, even with the special windows, you can listen noises from downstairs!!!!

The TV was so far from the bed, so all was a very bad experience.
They have better rooms, I don't know why they don't give to us being preference guests, we stayed there before even paying for the classic room.

Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank GregoriaJades
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your review of your recent stay at Sheraton Paris Airprot Hotel.

I was of course concerned to learn of the disappointing element with regards to your room experience which fell below the high standards we strive to achieve. Please accept my sincere apologies for the shortfalls you experienced. I would like to reassure you that this is not indicative of our company standards. I have notified the relevant departments of the issue highlighted, and in our continuous effort to exceed guest expectations they will be taking corrective action.

Once again, I appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences on TripAdvisor and we all look forward to welcoming you back to Sheraton PAris, hopefully in the very near future.

Mason, Ohio
Reviewed January 7, 2013

This is undoubtedly the most convenient place to stay if you have an early flight out of CDG. Reasonable sized rooms with great views of the airport and set in a truly spectacular building - it feels like you are on a futuristic cruise liner as you walk the hallway to your room!
The downside of clearly the price.... It is very expensive compared to other nearby hotels and also when compared to other big airport hotels. Is the convenience worth the price? For a hassle free early morning transit through CDG I would say yes!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank SimonCaines
A_Ziani_Orus, Quality manager at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your rewarding feedback.
I am very pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and all our facilities.

We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

A bientôt!

Memphis
Reviewed January 5, 2013

+s: By American standards, the room seemed small for the price, but actually, by euro standards, their size is rather large! The layout of the room was great, the beds very comfortable, the view on the airport spectacular, and absolutely no noise from outside filtered in, which was truly remarkable given that the hotel it is right in the middle of a busy airport. Food was much enjoyed. And if you are an architecture buff, you will love the place.

(-): we landed in CDG and wanted to stay in the Sheraton because it was right "in" the airport and we had a plane to catch the next day. However, to get instructions to get to the hotel from the terminal we landed was no piece of cake. Definitely an information the management of the hotel should provide to its customers! So here it is: from the terminal you arrive, go through custom, get to the area where one picks luggages and from there walk toward the train station which is indicated by obvious signs. Once you arrive at the train station, do not get into any trains, as one info lady erroneously told us. The Sheraton entrance is at the level of the train station just above the plate form from which the trains arrive and depart.
CDG is a beautiful airport, but its layout is rather impractical and hard to navigate.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank OSKMemphis
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing a review following your recent stay at Sheraton Paris Airprot Hotel.

I am delighted to read that you have enjoyed your experience with us and to receive such a positive and warm review of your stay. We are most appreciative of your acknowledgment.

I look forward to welcoming you back for your next stay at Sheraton PAris Airprot Hotel, hopefully in the very near future.

Kunshan, China
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I had an early arrival in Paris and had a meeting on the next day and another flight on the same day in the evening, so I did not want to stay too far from the Airport. Therefore I choose this hotel even it was a bit pricey at the first view. I have to say, that the check-in and check out was the most friendliest I ever had so far. It was just perfect with a welcomed conversation. The rooms a quite spacious for such kind of Hotel and also very clean. Bed was very comfortable. The view from my room was nice, because I had a direct view at the airport. The rooms are also very quite.
I could not hear anything from the airport traffic. The staff overall was very friendly and the Concierge service very helpful. I would definitely stay there again if I have a similar trip to Paris.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank bobtown55
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at Sheraton Paris Airprot Hotel, and am delighted to read that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and to receive such a warm review of your stay.

A.Ziani-Orus
Also consider these accommodations in or near Roissy-en-France
Pullman Paris Roissy CDG Airport
Pullman Paris Roissy CDG Airport
#1 of 30 in Roissy-en-France
Ibis Paris CDG Airport
Ibis Paris CDG Airport
#12 of 30 in Roissy-en-France
Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle A...
#2 of 5 in Tremblay-En-France
Mercure Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport et Convention
Mercure Paris Charles de Gaulle ...
#6 of 30 in Roissy-en-France
citizenM Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
citizenM Paris Charles de Gaulle...
#1 of 5 in Tremblay-En-France
Ibis Styles Paris CDG Airport Roissy
Ibis Styles Paris CDG Airport Ro...
#3 of 30 in Roissy-en-France

Been to Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre? Share your experiences!