WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre

Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre
Ranked #9 of 30 Hotels in Roissy-en-France
Belgium
“Good place for a business trip to Villepinte exhibition centre”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

The rooms are comfortable, Internet WIFI was included in my rate.
Breakfast is normal, could offer more variety.
The Brasserie restaurant was ok, I just wished the chef would have thought about more vegetables in a dish. It was well cooked and tasty.

Well connected to public transportation and unmisseable when approaching terminal 2, it is quite tricky to find the hotel parking. You definitely need a GPS.

Absolutely quiet, no noise at all.

Room Tip: Ask room from Higher floor to have a stunning view on airplanes
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
A_Ziani_Orus, Quality manager at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
Dear Guest,
It is with great pleasure that I have read your kind review. I am pleased to learn of how you appreciate our Hotel and I would like to express my sincere appreciation for positive feedback.
Thank you for recommending our hotel. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the very near future.
A.Ziani-Orus

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (254)
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Montreal
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

Stayed one night just before the flight back home and got an awesome deal on the room rate. The hotel is completely soundproof. You hear noise in the lobby but once you are on the upper floors, it's silent. The room was big, with a big desk and two small wardrobes. The bathroom had both a bath and a shower. The tiles need to cleaned more thoroughly though. The mattress is very firm which is a change from most hotels (where the mattress is worn out and too soft).

I would not have breakfast at the restaurant since it is definitely too expensive. There is a small bakery just outside the hotel. Wi-fi is free in the lobby and it is not worth paying the extra fee for the wi-fi in the room; too expensive too.

This is a perfect hotel is you get it for the right price.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
A_Ziani_Orus, Quality manager at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, November 23, 2012
Dear Guest,
It is with great pleasure that I have read your kind review. I am pleased to learn of how you value our Hotel and I would like to express my sincere appreciation for positive feedback.
sedona az
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

The hotel is soundproof- the rooms are tiny. I felt like a Lilliputian, but it is convenient for an early flight fromCDG. Next time I will try to find something in the adjacent area. The restaurant is mediocre - the best deal is a buffet from noon until 2pm.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay with us . We value all guest comments, and constructive feedback helps us to continually improve upon our services and facilities.

I was of course concerned to read that you were left to feel so disappointed by your experience with us. I would like to reassure you that the experience you describe falls well below the standards we are renowned for delivering.

I do hope you will allow us the opportunity to restore your confidence in our quality of service in the near future.

Palm Harbor
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

I went to breakfast on arrival from US. I was at buffet for 5 mins and they shut it down. I was chard $31 euro and refused to pay. There was no spoon, no salt, no milk for cereal, rude waiter. My wife went the next morning and they singled her out for mid treatment and already knew what her room number was
The bed was supposed to be a king size. It was two double mattresses pushed together with a crack in the middle that you would fall in to during sleep.

• Stayed November 2012
3 Thank captric1
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sahring your review of your recent experience with us.

I was of course concerned to learn of the disappointing element with regards to your departure experience which fell below the high standards we strive to achieve. Please accept my sincere apologies for the shortfalls you experienced. I would like to reiterate, as explained by email previously, that this is not indicative of our company standards. I have notified the relevant departments of the issue highlighted, and in our continuous effort to exceed guest expectations they will be taking corrective action.
Thank you again for your understanding.

Miami, FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

Really a great hotel with the convenience of being right at the CDG airport.

Modern with very good quality, attentive service. very quiet. executive Lounge is small but very well equipped and with good assortment to chose from.

In case the need arises, I will definitely be back.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

I am very pleased to read your review from your recent stay with us at Sheraton Paris Airport, thank you for sharing this via TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to read that you have been overall impressed with the quality and services provided within the hotel. Your gracious comments will serve as an added inspiration to consistently maintain the high standards which you have experienced during your stay with us.

We do hope you will return to Paris in the near future and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to our Hotel.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

This hotel was very cool. It's shaped like a ship as if you're on a cruise ship. I found the staff to be very professional and courteous. The club lounge for platinum members had a great breakfast and finger foods for appetizers. I had free Internet and free beer and wine as a platinum member as well. The alcohol was in the club lounge.
The restaurant downstairs also provided an amazing breakfast as well. This location is directly inside the airport and very close to the train that will take you downtown Paris for roughly 22 euros out and back. Overall this is one of the nicest Sheraton properties inside of a hotel that I have ever stayed in. Highly recommended!!!!

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank Murunner2000
A_Ziani_Orus, quality manager at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, November 23, 2012
Dear guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor. Your comment is very rewarding.
I am very happy to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us and appreciated the club lounge and the breakfast at the restaurant.
Thank you again for your loyalty as a Platinum member.
A Bientot!
Evergreen, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

My wife and I had driven 7 hours through rain and snow from Geneva to stay at an airport hotel before our flight the next morning. We could not have been more pleasantly surprised as the hotel is located within the terminal complex and is just a short walk after dropping off the rental car. No annoying shuttle to have to wait for! The staff was very courteous and helpful and the room was very comfortable , well appointed, clean and quiet. The location allowed us an extra forty-five minutes of sleep and a transportation free walk to our gate. This is the best way to leave Paris.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
      Cleanliness
A_Ziani_Orus, quality manager at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Dera Gary,

Thank you for sharing a review following your recent stay at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel.

I am delighted to read that you and your wife enjoyed your stay with us and to receive such a positive and warm review of your stay. We are most appreciative of your acknowledgment that our hotel services and facilities far exceed which you have experienced elsewhere.

I look forward to welcoming you back for your second stay at Sheraton Paris, hopefully in the very near future.

A.Ziani-Orus
Also consider these accommodations in or near Roissy-en-France
Ibis Paris CDG Airport
Ibis Paris CDG Airport
#12 of 30 in Roissy-en-France
3.5 of 5 bubbles 5,132 reviews
Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle A...
#2 of 5 in Tremblay-En-France
Novotel Paris CDG Airport
#3 of 5 in Tremblay-En-France
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,948 reviews
citizenM Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
citizenM Paris Charles de Gaulle...
#1 of 5 in Tremblay-En-France
4.5 of 5 bubbles 2,005 reviews
Ibis Styles Paris CDG Airport Roissy
Ibis Styles Paris CDG Airport Ro...
#2 of 30 in Roissy-en-France

Been to Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre? Share your experiences!