2,103 results
All reviews apollo restaurant close to the airport charles de gaulle shuttle service free shuttle last night the club lounge one night stay paris cdg flight atrium terminal concierge crews aeroville bus
Selected filters
Reviewed May 15, 2019

I do not speak French. VERY pleasant to deal with and seemed to go out of their way to be kind and helpful. I will return to Hyatt properties again. I have nothing further to write to you, yet this web site requires a minimum number of charactures to use. this is a wastwe of both my and your time.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed May 9, 2019 via mobile

After reading all the negative reviews I was concerned but upon arriving we had a quick check in and room upgraded to corner suite. Our room was large with king size bed and clean. Did not hear planes overhead until we were outside hotel to collect car.

Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

The room has not been decently vacuumed and the bathroom was filled with mould. Toilet not cleaned. Furniture old and beaten. Fridge smelling awful. Stained carpet. Surfaces covered with dust. Never again

1  Thank macaron2000
Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

This hotel needs some serious renovation. Disgusting carpet...even the toilet floor is disgusting. Smells like chemical...old and worn out furnitures. Quite noisy with planes landing and taking off every 15 mins but it's an airport hotel and was expecting it. But the constant noise of the highway adds to the discomfort. A yellowish taint in the toilet bowl looks disgusting and doesn't go away despite my request for housekeeping to clean again...and guys pls never walk without slippers in the room...the carpet has soooooo many stains ...God knows what are they!!!...I did and it's sticky... immediately washed ma feet and walked with a pair of socks as I had no slippers...bedroom slippers not provided...

1  Thank K7311UQkevinr
Reviewed May 6, 2019

The first room we were put in was extremely hot (30 degrees) and the electric outlets didn't work. Fortunately staff were quick to relocate us and the second room was fine. Food and bar were about as expected. The shuttle to the airport in the morning was for some reason delayed for about 15 minutes, but we had allowed plenty of time. All in all a decent last night in France and good place to catch a flight from.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple