Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle
$137
$234
$212
  • Pool
Ibis Paris CDG Airport(Roissy-en-France)
$150
$983
$784
  • Room Service
1,784 results
All reviewsapollo restaurantregency club loungeclose to the airportcharles de gaulleaeroville malllobby barshuttle buslast nightbusiness meetingsilver linestayed here for one nightpariscdgflightatriumterminalconcierge
995 - 1,000 of 1,784 reviews
Reviewed July 17, 2009

Over the years Hyatt has not lived up to their name due to design problems. Staff has been great. We had to change rooms due to mold. Why mold you ask. The tub/shower had a 3 or 4 foot glass door at the shower head. That was it. Water bonced out of shower onto the floor. Then it ran to the carpet. That's mold. The more expensive the hotel the more they want to charge for email.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bertgl
Reviewed July 15, 2009

Stayed one night at the airport location... They advertise "airport shuttle", however what they DON'T tell you is they don't go to EVERY terminal. We arrived at 10:20p.m. at the Regional Air France terminal, called and were told we needed to take the airport provided bus to 2E where the Hyatt shuttle would run every 20 minutes or so....SO, here we are tired and ready to get to the hotel and find out we have an extra 20 minutes or more because the shuttle doesn't service the terminal where we were..... Be warned...check with the hotel BEFORE you make reservations to see if their shuttle services your airline terminal. Also, the hotel really is quite a distance from the airport. The room is your b-flat typical hotel room, nothing fancy or particularly notable. Finally though, the hotel staff were really very friendly and hospitable. I would consider this hotel again for that reason alone.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank thecajungent
Reviewed July 11, 2009

I just wanted to take a moment to comment about a recent stay at the Hyatt Regency
Paris, Charles de Gaulle.

I dropped in unexpectantly, due to an almost 10 hour layover prior to my connecting
flight to Johannesburg. I had the opportunity to meet with both the Executive Assistant
Manager, as well as the General Manager. I was offered, without asking, a room
to freshen up, relax, and prepare for my next long-haul flight. I treated myself to a
message, a light dinner, and I was on my way.

I have been a "Diamond" in Hyatt's Gold Passport program for probably twenty years.
Obviously, being at the top-tier of a hotel, or airline, frequent traveler program doesn't
hurt. However, I do want to point out that the reception that I receive when I walk into
a Hyatt property is similar throughout the world. The employees, from the person who
greets you at the front desk, to the General Manager, is enthusiastic about customer
service, and wants to do their best to make your stay productive, relaxing, and enjoyable.
Hyatt, especially, because it is one of the smaller (U.S.) chains, still has that approach
to guest relations and guest services, that they enjoy "looking after you". This is some-thing that I have found to be consistant while traveling. It is one of many reasons why
I will continue to stay with Hyatt in general, and why I am looking forward to returning
to the Hyatt Regency Paris at Chales de Gaulle Airport.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled solo
2  Thank rjm1600
Reviewed July 9, 2009

The hotel was nice - very pretty main reception and atrium. Considering isolated location the restaurant menu was very limited and the cost of food and drinks extortionate considering the price of the room (£85 for the room, $310 for dinner and drinks for 4) food was good, but bar staff could have been friendlier. Rooms were reasonable and excellent sound proofing from the nearby roads and airport. Air conditioning wasn't very efficient and lack of English speaking TV stations. Fine for a night - but better eat before you get there!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank Supercal
Reviewed July 8, 2009

After several bad experience in Malpensa and Heathrow, I usually stay away from airport hotels. The Hyatt Paris Roissy is an exception. I have organized several meetings of different sizes and I can confirm that this one of the best airport hotels where most of my customers gladly return. I also return with great pleasure. Its location is excellent with plenty of assets nearby: A1 Freeway access, RER, CDG, shuttle to CDG, shuttle to Opera, plenty of parking places, Parc des Expos of Paris and even for those getting bored , a motorcycle circuit named Carole.
For me the true surprise is that the hotel staff is very helpful and friendly. They will do everything possible to help you with all your requirements. They will not hesitate to go out of their way to accommodate your best wishes and desires with a French touch which can be found in the best hotels of the capital.
There is no need either to go to Paris to sample the best food as it can be found A la Carte. They have delicious local beef filet. Of course, if you have a larger group, the buffet will please most every taste and their wine selection includes the best Bordeaux and Burgundy names.
And don’t worry about gaining weight, there is a also a little fitness club with a swimming pool.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business