This hotel is conveniently located near the airport and has a free shuttle that takes you to the airport. It is quite far from the tourist area of Paris though (45 minute drive) so you should only stay here before or after you have done all your sight seeing.
Most of the staff is friendly and helpful, but they could probably use a couple extra people. It took awhile to check in and no one offered to take our bags upstairs for us. However, the check in person was very nice once we got to the front of the line. When I was trying to find breakfast in the morning, the hostess for the downstairs breakfast area was not able to help me because she did not speak English.
Our room was very nice and the bed was super comfortable. A complimentary box of chocolates was left for us as a gift. Always a nice touch.
We had access to a special members lounge because we are gold passport members. The lounge had wine, soft drinks, and a variety of snacks and it also had breakfast available in the morning, which was nice.
We didn't have much time to explore this hotel since we were only here for one night, but it appeared to have a lot to offer for restaurants and other facilities.
The staff person working the door area was helpful in getting us onto a shuttle to the airport in the morning. We think the shuttle driver may have dropped us off at the wrong terminal though....certainly not on purpose, but there was a bit of a language barrier again.
Overall, this hotel was very good and I would stay here again on my way in or out of France.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Positioned near the main international airport in France, Hyatt Regency Paris – Charles de Gaulle is the ideal choice for Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport hotel guests. Our Roissy hotel is only 5 minutes by courtesy shuttle from the airport and a short drive from main exhibition centres, including Paris-Nord Villepinte and Le Bourget. The hotel is also convenient to Disneyland Paris (EuroDisney), Parc Astérix and Chantilly Castle, while guests of our Paris airport hotel enjoy privileged access to the Paris International Golf Club. Main attractions of central Paris, including the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame and the Louvre are only 30 minutes away. Hyatt Regency Paris – Charles de Gaulle hotel is a versatile business meeting and conference venue, offering 25 meeting rooms, advanced equipment and innovative catering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Paris Charles De Gaulle Hotel Roissy
- Hyatt Regency Roissy
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Roissy
- Hyatt Roissy