“Hyatt- Paris Charles de Gaulle” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle

Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle
Ranked #7 of 30 Hotels in Roissy-en-France
Buffalo, New York
“Hyatt- Paris Charles de Gaulle”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

The Paris Hyatt Charles de Gaulle is a pretty good airport hotel but keep in mind you are at a airport hotel. The rooms are large, modern and very nice. There is a club level for gold passport that is very nice. it is well stocked, good food and drink. Also, there is a computer with internet that can be used by guests.

The health club is a bit quirky- you have to walk outside of the hotel to another building and the health club is on the tired side. The hotel staff is very accommodating, friendly and will do their best to make sure you have a pleasant stay.

There is a Hyatt Shuttle free of charge that picks up and drops off at the airport. Give yourself enough time as it is a 20 minute ride. The hotel is pretty remote- you will not be walking anywhere. However, from the airport, you can easily take the train in and out of Paris and surrounding areas.

The rates are pretty reasonable if you need to be close to the airport, this is a safe bet.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Pur P, Responsable relations clients at Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Dear Iyww,
Thank you very much for your time and review, I am glad you tried our Regency club lounge offering complimentary continental buffet breakfast, hot beverage, evening cocktails.
I am glad you enjoyed our health club, open 24 hours a day. The center also offers a 15 meter swimming pool, a sauna and a whirlpool bath, please feel free to try them on your next stay.
Thank you for your loyalty to the Hyatt Gold Passport program,
Gautier PY, Director of Operations.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

The best thing I remember from my stay at Hyatt Regency Paris CDG was ROOM SERVICE! Incredible. They served pancakes - American Style, with French perfection. As much as I tried to speak French with the staff, they immediately went to English and were so very gracious. The staff was so very charming. This hotel was very convenient for me, close to the Airport and Rail service into central Paris. I realize there are tons of hotels in Paris to chose from, but on a budget, give this one a try and let the rail trip be part of the adventure. Merci Hyatt CDG!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Lorraine P
Pur P, Responsable relations clients at Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Dear Lorraine P,
I would like to thank you for taking time to review our Hotel on Tripadvisor, I am really pleased to see you enjoyed your stay with us, please be sure I will share your review with the staff.
I hope you could enjoy our swimming pool with sauna and whirlpool bath as well as the Equinoxe center open 24 hours a day offering a fitness room with cardio training facilities.
Also Hyatt Regency Paris - Charles de Gaulle proposes a shuttle service to and from Paris, which I hope you will enjoy on your next stay. Looking forward to welcoming you, feel free to contact me personally for any suggestion.
Best Regards,
Maastricht, The Netherlands
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

Located nearby the CDG airport: nice to relax between the flights or to stay for business meetings. No sightseeing. :-)
A bit noisy due to airplanes, but inside the rooms it was ok. Cleanliness is good. Restaurant had good cuisine.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank DctrG
Pur P, Responsable relations clients at Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Dear guest,
Many thanks for your time and comment. I am glad you enjoyed our hotel and hope you tried our Regency Club, a private lounge specially designed for business travelers which provides complimentary food and beverage services as well as a private meeting room, and other amenities! Please note we also provide shuttle service to Paris city center. Looking forward to welcoming you again, do not hesitate to contact me personally for any remark or special request,
Best regards
Chicago
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

Room was bit run down--wardrobe door falling off hinges, TV remote nowhere to be found. Comfortable beds were welcome. Was concerned about shuttle convenience, but we had no problems whatsoever. Agree that restaurant is overpriced, but what else is new for an airport hotel?

Room Tip: It's an airport hotel, close by the freeway, so earplugs would be helpful to pack.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Pur P, Responsable relations clients at Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Dear TriCoastal,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write this review.
I am pleased you enjoyed our free shuttle service to the airport and hope you had a nice flight.
I would like to apologize for the feeling you had in the room, next time please contact the reception so that they can move you to another room and solve problems in this one.

I look forward to welcoming you again soon,
Best,
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

This is a great hotel for overnight connections as it sits as close as possible to CDG. The rooms are larger than most and very modern. The problem here and why I did not give 5 stars --- staff. The front desk staff are somewhat rude and seem preoccupied with personal conversations to assist guests trying to check-in. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are outfitted nicely for business travelers. I would recommend this location for overnight stays but not for a stay if you are on vacation or wanting to see the sights of Paris.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Oronde D
Pur P, Responsable relations clients at Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Dear Oronde D,
I would like to thank you for your comment; it really helps us knowing how our guests enjoyed our hotel.
Our location is close from CDG airport indeed, moreover, we are also a short drive from Paris main exhibition centers including Paris-Nord Villepinte and Le Bourget.
Regarding your arrival, I well noted your remark and informed our front desk manager who took necessary actions as this should not have happened.
I look forward to welcoming you back soon to exceed your expectations, in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact me personally if you have any other comment to share.
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

This hotel appears o.k. from the architectural point of view, but service and ambience was not there.
The room we had was very noisy and we could hear the complete word by word conversation of the people in the next room at 1:00 am, including the lady singing while blow drying her hair.
The repeat of that was in the morning when the maids where making up their room.
There where two serious breaks of hygiene in service at breakfast, one was that the dirty coffee cups where placed beside the coffee service area, and people would, by mistake pick up the dirty coffee cups to drink from. I tried to bring this to someone's attention, but the server did not pay any attention to me.
The other was that there was no napkin provided for people to hold the bread while cutting it, and so people would just pick it up with their bare hands and cut it or break a piece from the baguette. In a family this is o.k, but these people I do not know, and I don't know where they had their hands last, so I did not eat bread.
We met with 5 friends for dinner at the restaurant, the food and service was mediocre at best.
Every person in each area of service except the front desk check in lady, who was friendly and polite, where not one bit concerned about our welfare. They where all just doing a job, and as their job is suppose to be hospitality, they did it very poorly.
One can never say they will never do something again, but I don't think it is likely we will return to this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank MaryEllen000
Pur P, Responsable relations clients at Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Dear MaryEllen000,
Thank you for your taking the time to share with us your feedback about your recent stay with us.
I feel really sorry about the different issues you are highlighting in your review, however rest assured I will personally do the follow-up on these so it does not happen again.
Concerning the noise, I am sorry you were bothered by your neighbors. On your next stay, please feel free to come see us at reception so we can move you to another room.
Once again, I would like to thank you for your comment as this helps us striving for excellence, please feel free to contact me personally, I would be pleased to take note of any other remarks, in the meantime, I hope to welcoming you back soon in our hotel.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

Can't beat the location and didn't hear much airport noise at all.
Stayed for one night layover and would do so again. Ate in the restaurant , it was pricey but that's not unexpected for airport hotel. Service was slow but food was great.

• Stayed April 2012
1 Thank Bayman1
Pur P, Responsable relations clients at Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Dear Bayman1,
I would like to thank you for your review; I am really pleased to see you enjoyed your recent stay at Hyatt Regency Paris – Charles De Gaulle. Indeed, our rooms are really well isolated, so that even if it is an airport hotel, no noise distrubs our guests. I sincerely apologize if you felt the service was slow, however rest assured your feedback was shared with our restaurant manager who will solve this problem.
I hope we can welcome you soon again soon.
Gautier PY, Director of Operations.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Roissy-en-France
Novotel Convention & Wellness Roissy CDG
Novotel Convention & Wellness Ro...
#3 of 30 in Roissy-en-France
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,135 reviews
Pullman Paris Roissy CDG Airport
Pullman Paris Roissy CDG Airport
#1 of 30 in Roissy-en-France
Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre
Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & C...
#9 of 30 in Roissy-en-France
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,751 reviews
Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle A...
#2 of 5 in Tremblay-En-France
4.0 of 5 bubbles 2,571 reviews
Paris Marriott Charles de Gaulle Airport Hotel
Paris Marriott Charles de Gaulle...
#6 of 30 in Roissy-en-France
Mercure Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport et Convention
Mercure Paris Charles de Gaulle ...
#8 of 30 in Roissy-en-France

Been to Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle? Share your experiences!